Chapter 11

A/n POV

The meeting room is full of silence, full of fighters, hackers and doctors. There is something that has never been explained to Jin and Y/n's group of mafia family, it consists of more than one department. The fighting department, this is where they learned how to fight, how to use gun, how to use knife, everything about defenses. The hacking department, it's the most important department of their group, they need hackers to track their enemies moves, every mafia group has hacker in their team the only difference is that in Jin and Y/n's group they are trained to be hackers. And last but not the least the medical department, they use this department if there is ever a war between them and their enemy, and it looks like they'll use it this time.

It's been 3hrs since the meeting room is silent, no one dares to open their mouth after learning the truth about each other and now they are facing their biggest fear, they have to fight their own family to keep their love ones safe, but someone is having a hard time deciding what to do and what not to do, it's Y/n.

Y/n POV

That incident from years ago still lingers in me, I became a monster, not knowing the real truth, I don't know if I should forgive them for what they did, and I don't think I can forgive myself for what I did. I did a lot of things that I shouldn't have done in the 1st place, and now god is punishing me for what I did. I killed innocent lives because of what had happened, and I wish I could turn back time of not trusting anyone I don't even really know in the 1st place, why did I trust these officers without even consulting the group, they must've known about their identity and their intentions, I was too dumb to realize that even dangerous people can disguise as good people. But I think I know how to end this although it is hopeless maybe this is just the only way.

- Make me a bait for this fight. I told them

They all looked at me shocked I understand them but this is just the only way I could think of to save them all from this mess created by our peers.

- No we can't do that. Namjoon said looking at me with tears in his eyes.

- Namjoon it's okay, it'll be fine this is the best way. I told him.

This is the best way, no it's not, I'm risking my life, I don't know how dangerous our peers are maybe after this, this will be the last time I'll talk to them no one knows.

- No Y/n, they are more dangerous than you think they are, they have Yeeun remember that, we have to save her, we can't risk your life to save ours. My brother told me.

- I've never met Yeeun but she's pretty I know that, that's why you love her so much right? No need to lie about it, I saw you kissing her when I was younger that's the reason why I grew resentment in you. I told him.

- That's not true. He argued back.

- It's okay, I'm grown up now, pretty strong to protect myself, you can put me on the line again so we can save her it's okay everything will be fine, and you can also save me if there is enough time to save me.

- Stop saying nonsense! Jessi shouted at me, she looked at me so mad.

- You can't just say that! Do you know how much your brother loves you!? Why would you say such nonsense!? She shouted at me again really mad.

- It's not nonsense when it's true you can see it in his eyes how eager he is to save her, than protecting me. I responded and left the room.

There is something that they can't see through my brother's tone when he's talking about protecting me, he's just calm but when he said we have to save Yeeun his tone change his eyes change, he's eager very eager and I know he likes my idea, it's not like he loves me as everyone will think it's just a show, I know everything and he doesn't.

??? POV

- Make sure she doesn't find out your true intentions or I'll kill Yeeun understand!?

- Yes Mr. Kim

- And you don't fall for her.

- Yes Mr. Kim