Chapter 18 🔞

"And the other spy is him" Taehyung said looking at Namjoon, everyone couldn't believe what he just said. "What the hell are you saying!?" Namjoon asked angrily "You're not gonna admit because you fell for Y/n so hard that you want to keep her" Taehyung responded calmly, while Y/n is just looking at Namjoon, not knowing what to say.

Namjoon looked at Y/n finally and said "He's lying Y/n you know I'll never try to harm you, believe me".

"He's lying Y/n believe me!" Taehyung argued back. "No you're lying shut the fuck up!" Namjoon responded. "SHUT UP YOU TWO!" Y/n shouted at them.

"EVERYONE OUT OF THIS ROOM AND TAKE TAEHYUNG TO THE BASEMENT AND NAMJOON STAY YOU'LL NEED TO EXPLAIN!" Y/n added.

As everyone is out of the room it's just her and Namjoon.

"Y/n please don't believe Taehyung please believe me, my princess please" Namjoon said tearing up. "I don't know who to believe anymore" Y/n responded. "You know how much I love you right?" Namjoon asked as Y/n nooded her head as an answer.

Namjoon sighed and held Y/n's face with his hands and made her look at his eyes "Look at me Y/n, he's lying this might be some type of his plan" he said and pecked her lips as she just bursted into tears not knowing what to say anymore. Namjoon just hugged her to comfort her whispering sweet words in her ears.

AFTER 2HRS

Y/n went down to the basement where Taehyung is with her brother at the door to make sure nothing will happen to her,while she interrogate Taehyung.

"Y/n" Taehyung said as Y/n grab a chair and sat infront of him.

"Is Namjoon really a spy?" Y/n asked calmly and Taehyung nooded as an answer "we were both sent here and was told to spy on you and your brother, he was told not to fall inlove but he did, and now he's dating you to take your position" Taehyung said. "You know nothing about him, yet you're here talking nonsense lying to me, now tell me the truth" Y/n responded slightly raising her voice.

"I'm not lying he's a spy" Taehyung argued. "Then why would he want my position when my position isn't even that high?" Y/n asked. Now Taehyung looked at her confused "I've never said I'm the leader I'm just guiding the group, you know nothing" Y/n added.

"What can't respond? Now tell me the fucking truth!?" Y/n asked angrily. "Fine that was the plan ruining you both so Daeun can get Namjoon since she likes him" Taehyung finally blurted out the truth. "Were you also lying about Kihyun?" Y/n asked and Taehyung nooded as an answer "You're a fucking traitor" Y/n whispered and left Taehyung there.

She went upstairs to her share bedroom with Namjoon and she saw him just changing his clothes. She went behind him and back hugged him, he turned around to face her and she just buried her face in his chest crying whispering tiny sorry to Namjoon.

Namjoon held Y/n's face and made her look at him as he smashed his lips onto her as she responded to the kiss, the kiss became heated and slowly Y/n was pinned by Namjoon on the bed.

WARNING ⚠⚠️⚠️⚠️ 🔞

Namjoon attacked Y/n's neck and Y/n moaned when he found her spot he started sucking and kissing it leaving marks on her neck, his kisses went down from his neck to her ch**t, as he slowly removed her top.

His hands started roaming over her body and it stopped on her pants as he removed it. After a few more make out sessions they're now completely naked.

"Namjoon please" Y/n begged "Please what" Namjoon teased as he pressed his tip on her c**t "please put it inside me fuck me hard please" Y/n said and he pushed it inside her as they both groaned from pleasure.

Namjoon kept thrusting inside her as she kept screaming his name loudly "FASTER PLEASE" Y/n begged "as you wish" Namjoon responded and started going more faster "Fuck stop clenching" Namjoon groaned and he pulled out as Y/n whined feeling the emptiness. Namjoon turned her around and pushed his shaft inside her from behind. "I'M CLOSE PLEASE GO FASTER" Y/n begged as he kept hitting her spot and finally they came together.

Y/n is now laying down in Namjoon's chest drawing tiny circles with her fingers. "I love you my princess" Namjoon said "I love you too" and with that they both fell asleep.