Chapter Seven

Two weeks after I'd been captured, I started going insane. Okay, maybe that was an overstatement, but if I couldn't go outside soon, I would probably stab the next person to enter my cell. Except Loki. I liked him too much.

I began pacing around my cell, thinking about Loki. He wasn't quite what I'd expected. I'd thought he'd be more reserved. However, he was relatively open with me. Not about personal things, but we were close friends.

As if my thoughts had summoned him, Loki appeared. He entered my cell but stood near the door. He was probably afraid that I'd run him over during my pacing.

"What's wrong, Darling?" he asked.

I threw my hands up in the air in frustration.

"I'm so bored! I've been here for two weeks, trapped in this cell! I just want to go outside!" I whined.

"Darling, if you do not tell them anything, they will never let you out," Loki said gently.

"Is that all I have to do?" I scoffed.

Loki nodded. I sighed. I guess it was time for the truth.

"Okay," I said.

I walked over to one of the many cameras and clapped my hands in front of it.

"Hey, can you hear me? Take me in for interrogation! I'll answer your stupid questions," I said.

In less than a minute, my wrist manacles buzzed and stuck together. The door opened and Loki led me to the interrogation room. This time, there were four chairs. I sat in one, while Loki sat next to me. The Black Widow and Captain America sat opposite to me.

"Okay, so to save time, I'm just going to tell you a few things," I said. "My full name is y/n l/n. I was kidnapped by Hydra and became an agent. I was ordered to steal the Iron Man suit, and I did. I was going to give it back the time that I destroyed it, but you guys kept interrupting me. Seriously, your hero monologues get annoying."

I finished my speech with a smile. The Black Widow regarded me suspiciously.

"Why didn't you tell us all of this the first time?" she asked.

"Well, to be honest, I didn't think you'd believe me. And it was also really fun messing with you guys," I replied. "Not to mention, it was safer for me to be in that cell than outside where Hydra could easily find me."

The captain's lips thinned.

"Besides, I was on your side during the battle against Hydra. You know that golden glow that was covering you? That was me shielding you," I said.

"You shielded us?" Black Widow asked.

"Yes," I replied.

Black Widow looked to Captain America.

"Loki, we'll be right back. Make sure she doesn't leave this room," she said.

Both of the superheros left, leaving Loki and I alone. I looked around the room curiously. I looked at the two-way mirror. I glared through it, hoping that I was looking at someone, and hoping that it would freak them out.

"What are you doing, Dear?" Loki asked.

I explained my plan to him, and he chuckled.

"There is a very good chance that you are looking at someone," he said. "The whole team is behind that glass."

A voice projected through speakers.

"You're not supposed to tell her that!" Tony Stark said.

"Oh no," Loki said sarcastically.