chapter 10

"pacify her"

"ni-ki! please wait up!" sunoo yelled still running after ni-ki. he was tired , he never ran this much ..except for the mile run at school. he saw niki stop running and turn around.

ni-ki was jealous. he knows he shouldn't feel this way but he can't help it. he wanted sunoo , all to himself. "what? aren't you having a date with sunghoon? why'd you leave him?"

sunoo frowned. "why did you run away?" niki looked at him feeling guilty. sunoo frowned because of him , he hated seeing sunoo sad.

"i-..go to sunghoon..leave me alone" ni-ki said not wanting to hurt sunoo anymore.

"but i wanna hang out with you-" sunoo was cut off by ni-ki yelling at him.

"just leave me alone right now! you're being annoying!"

sunoo felt like everything around him froze. his long time crush called him annoying. he felt a rush of sadness and stepped back. "i didn't think you'd say that to me.." he whispered , holding back tears.

ni-ki saw sunoos eyes water and walked up to sunoo , about to wrap his arms around him until sunoo pushed him away.

"goodbye" sunoo said before running back to his house. ni-ki felt defeated.

he let his jealousy get to him.

short chapter ..it's really bad - author