chapter 33

⚠️ - another filler , i'll upload a real chapter soon !

"astronaut in the ocean"

"babyy!! i made a playlist for you!" ni-ki said barging into sunoos room. sunoo smiled. "i'll listen to it later , lets go get ice cream!"

ni-ki and sunoo walked out the room and went to get their bikes. they rode to the ice cream shop. "hurry!" sunoo said placing his bike and tying it with a chain. ni-ki did the same.

they ordered some and sat down at a table. "you know what song i hate?"

"which one?" ni-ki asked stealing a bite of sunoos ice cream.

"astronaut in the ocean , its so annoying"

ni-ki gave him a suspicious look. "hm , same"

after they finished their ice cream , they went home. "im gonna go home , i'll see you later!" ni-ki kissed sunoos cheek before going home. sunoo went inside and decided to listen to the playlist.

he clicked on it and put it on his speaker , at full volume. then everything went downhill. astronaut in the ocean started playing very loud. he screamed , being startled.

heeseung came in. "turn it down! or change the song!" he laughed. sunoo quickly turned it off and texted ni-ki.

sunshine <3 :
NI-KI WHY

boyfriend ?? :
i love you too 😁😁

i'll post an actual chapter soon! and this filler was based on a true story kinda ? it happened to me 😓

happy birthday to the loml , haechan !!