chapter 2

"that basic bitch leaves finally, now i can take her man"

it was the end of the day. sunoo packed up his stuff and bid his goodbyes to his friends before walking to the gates , looking for ni-ki. as he walked towards the gate , he can hear voices. 'y/n's voice..and ni-ki?' he thought before peeking from the side and seeing niki and y/n.

y/n and niki got into another argument. she was hitting niki while he just kept a straight face. "i'm tired of this! why do you always hang out with him?! you're never with me!" y/n cried out. niki was taken aback. sunoo glared and held back his anger while watching silently.

"don't even dare to say i'm never with you! i've ditched him in the past for you! i cant believe this, you're always with your friends anyways! why would you care anyways?!" niki finally lashed out. sunoo was also taken aback. he watched as y/n broke down.

"because he loves you! i cant lose you to him! he might take you away from me! i love you too much to lose you" she said crying more. niki realized what he's done and quickly kissed her. sunoo felt like crying again , just as he was about to walk away , he heard niki.

"don't worry , baby , i won't break up with you , i love you too" he said before giving her a peck. sunoo felt a sharp pain in his heart and finally walked away from the couple.

he walked over to the gates and pretended he was there for a while. two minutes have passed and niki arrived with an exhausted expression. "what's wrong?" sunoo asked with a frown.

niki sighed. "i'll explain later..let's go to my house first" he said grabbing sunoo's small hand and walking to his house. sunoo blushed at the small action and followed.

once they arrived, the two boys put their bookbags down and immediately collapsed on the couch. "let's watch a movie" niki said grabbing the remote and putting on a random tim button movie.

there was a small tension , it was loud but very lowkey. they want to cuddle. sunoo decided to risk it and crawled into niki's embrace. 'perfect' the two boys thought before cuddling.

niki wrapped his arms around sunoo's waist and pulled him closer. but then he realized what y/n said. 'he might take you away from me!" echoed in his head. it was giving him a headache.

he fell asleep after a couple minutes , sunoo heard his soft snores and a smile formed on his face.

after a while , sunoo woke up niki to tell him that he had to go home. niki shook his head and held him closer so sunoo didn't leave.

sunoo blushed. "niki.. my parents will get mad , you know how they get" he gave the other boy a small smile. niki frowned

"fine..i'll see you tomorrow" he said letting go of sunoo. he watched as sunoo gathered his stuff.

"bye niki" he said hugging him and walking out the door. niki watched him. 'i wish we could hang out more' he thought to himself before falling back asleep.

the next day , sunoo walked into school and was immediately pulled into a hug. he looked at who it was and blushed. it was niki.

"good morning , niki" sunoo said hugging him back. niki smiled.

"good morning to you too , sunoo. i'm sorry for not hanging out with you for the past couple of days , y/n is too clingy. but let's hang out for the rest of the week together !" niki cheered. sunoo's heart was racing.

sunoo smiled at him "sure , that'd be nice" niki nodded and they walked inside the school together.

as they walked inside , y/n glared as she watched them hold hands and walk inside. she went over to her friends with a smirk plastered across her face.

double update 🏃‍♀️- author