chapter 50

christmas special!
🎄

"tonight, im gonna hold you close"

sunoo watched as the snow fell from the sky. his candycane scented candle was the only light in his room. he opened his window to feel the coldness against his pale, soft skin.

he smiled. how nostalgic. if only it was like this all the time. sunoo heard the doorbell ring. he ran downstairs and saw that heeseung opened the door. it was his friends.

"hi guys!" sunoo cheered. they all greeted each other. they decided that they were doing an ugly christmas sweater theme. he looked at all of them and cringed. they had really corny jokes but were still funny.

they all talked and played a couple games. "is anyone hungry?"

"yes!" they all said at the same time. sunoo giggled before going to the kitchen. ni-ki saw that he maybe needed help so he followed after his boyfriend.

sunoo was about to pick up the tray until he felt arms wrap around his waist, tightly but comfortable. he turned around with a smile. "hi baby"

"merry christmas eve" ni-ki smiled back. sunoo hugged him back.

"do you need something?" sunoo asked. ni-ki looked up and saw a mistletoe. ni-ki smirked.

"actually.. i do" he pointed at the mistletoe hanging. sunoo blushed and nodded.

their lips collided so perfectly. it didnt feel real. they felt like they were on cloud nine. they kissed for a while until someone cleared their throat. "ahem.."

they both pulled away and saw jake holding the tray. "we're hungry you know" he said sassily before walking away.

sunoo and ni-ki laughed before looking at each other. "i.. i love you" sunoo said shyly.

ni-ki blushed. "i love you too, sunoo"

they walked back to the group with slightly swollen lips and flushed faces. everyone looked at the time and saw that it was 12:00!

"its presents time!" jay screamed. they all passed around gifts for each other. they got each other really good stuff.

sunoo saw that he didnt give ni-ki his gift. "oh wait.." he went over to the drawer. he put ni-kis gift to keep it safe. he opened it up and saw the gift, he reached over to grab it until he saw his old knife.

sunoo began to have a headache. just like the other day. he grabbed the knife and quickly put it into his pocket.

"here it is, ni-ki!" he gave it to him. his head was pounding.

he wanted to watch his boyfriend open the gift but sunoo needed fresh air. "im gonna go take a small walk.." sunoo left before anyone could say anything.

jungwon felt a small pit in his tummy. like something was wrong. "im gonna go see if hes okay.." jungwon quickly left after sunoo. they rest of the boys shrugged and went back to talking.

sunoo walked down the street into a small alley way. there were colorful lights hanging. he saw a man leaning against the wall. "kill him" he heard someone say. sunoo turned around and saw no one.

he was confused. he shook his head and continued to walk. "kill him now." he heard again. sunoo felt dizzy.

"who said that?" he called out. the man looked at him weirdly.

"whats wrong with you? no one said anything" the man said rudely. sunoo felt angry all of a sudden. he rushed towards the man and pulled out his knife. he cut the lights and threw them around the mans neck.

"what the fu-" the man was cut off when he was lifted from the ground. his legs were swinging, trying to touch the ground. sunoo watched as the man fought for his life. he laughed a bit.

"nothings wrong with me.. im normal. ive always been normal. you're not normal" he muttered over and over again. he noticed the mans legs not moving anymore.

sunoo carved merry christmas into the mans tummy. "you're normal now" he giggled.

"sunoo?.." jungwon called out. sunoo turned around.

"huh..?" he saw jungwon and the place he was. he was confused. "where am i?" he asked. he looked down at his hands and saw a bloody knife.

"w-what?.." he turned around and saw the guy hanged. he gasped and dropped the knife and himself onto the floor.

he felt his eyes water. "what- have i-i done..?" jungwon walked slowly towards sunoo and placed a hand onto his shoulder.

sunoo looked at jungwon and hugged him. he started to cry. jungwon hugged back and comforted him.

"let this be our little secret" jungwon said while grabbing the knife.

then, everything went black.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! if you dont celebrate christmas then i hope you had a great day! here's a small present from me to you! also todays my 15th birthday! yay.. how was your christmas so far? i hope it was great!  im very grateful for all the support ive gotten from you guys towards this book. i was deciding om whether i wanted to unpublish it or not but i didnt. thank you all so much for reading this book. ❤️❤️

what'd you get for christmas?

i literally forgot what i was gonna say but byebye!! ilyyyy <3333