chapter 5

tw ⚠️ - violence , a bit of gore , if you aren't comfortable with it then skip till the end so i can explain what happened <3

"you don't love her , stop lying with those words"

"you cant leave me ! you said you loved me"
y/n said wanting to cry. she grabbed his hands , pleading for ni-ki to stay.

"it's for the best , our relationship is not healthy and you're mean to my best friend. this will not work out anymore" ni-ki said giving her one last hug before walking away.

"this is all sunoo's fault , right ? you're inlove with him" she cried out and hitting ni-kis chest. it didn't hurt him , obviously. ni-ki sighed.

"y/n , we're done ! and it's not because of him.. i love you but this is not healthy for us ! we're fighting too much and your jealousy is overwhelming" he said pushing her away softly and walking to his bike.

y/n stayed where ni-ki left her and let warms tears run down her face. then suddenly , she felt a cloth covering her mouth and nose ..it went black.

sunoo watched as y/n and ni-ki break up , he chuckled quietly. "too bad y/n , he's mine now"

he watched ni-ki hug her and ride on his bike , he checked if there was anyone around and covered y/ns mouth and nose with a cloth.

"you're so dead y/n" he laughed while dragging her to his bike and holding onto her as he rides to his house.

he arrived and took y/n inside. "jeez .. even her face is annoying" he said as he looked at y/n passed out on the floor. he heard footsteps and saw his mom.

"good afternoon mom , how are you doing ?" he said trying to drag y/n to the basement. his mother smiled sweetly as him.

"i'm doing great ! another victim ?" she giggled looking at y/n. she took y/ns wallet and took the money out of it.

"dang , she's loaded" sunoo and his mother laughed.

"she'll also be dead too" he said finally reaching the basement door and pushing her in. he watched her fall down the stairs.

thump .. thump.. thump .. thump..

he heard nothing else after and walked downstairs. "we're gonna have some fun" he said looking for his favorite knife. it was used for anyone that had a crush on niki.

that's right ,  a knife just used for anyone that liked niki. he looked at y/n body. "wow , your neck isn't broken from the stairs.. impressive" he said putting her on a table with her arms and legs tied up.

he dragged the knife down y/ns arm and smiled before stabbing her. he watched as the blood dripped down her arm. he carved out "he's mine" in her arm.

"you finally look pretty" he said with a small smile. then he cut off her finger nail.

sunoo sighed. "if only she was awake.. i'll let her be in pain when she wakes up so let's give her so more cuts" he said slashing her ankles and back of her legs.

he left her in that room and went to go do some homework.

ring ring ring ~

he heard his phone ring. he read the name to see who it was.

'ni-ki 💋' , he smiled before answering.

"hello ni-ki" he said sweetly.

"hi sunoo .. can you come over" he said , sounding like he was crying.

"sure! i'll be there in a couple minutes" he said running out the door to ni-kis house. he happily ran down the street while humming blue hour by txt.

he finally arrived and knocked. he heard a few shuffles from the other side of the door and then the door opened. "sunoo !" ni-ki hugged him and cried out.

"what's wrong ?!" sunoo said hugging him back.

"i broke up with y/n .. and i still love her but we weren't happy with each other" he cried even more.

they went inside. sunoo comforted niki for a couple hours. it was finally eight thirty pm. "i have to go home now , i hope you feel better .. goodbye" he said patting nikis head and leaving.

as he was walking back home, he sighed and texted ni-ki.

from sunoo 💕 to ni-ki 💋

-  you dont love her.
- stop lying with those words

niki and y/n broke up , sunoo kidnapped y/n and his mother is fine with it , then ni-ki called sunoo to comfort him and sunoo texted ni-ki saying that he's doesn't really love y/n and he should stop lying. you'll get a back story for sunoo soon , i hope. a bit rushed though.. - author