chapter 51

"polaroid of you dancing in my room"

filler!!

music was blasting through sunoos speakers. zoo by jeno, taeyong, giselle, hendery and yangyang was playing. the couple was trying to learn the dance.

"you said it was gonna be easy!" sunoo whined. ni-ki smiled.

"it is easy, you're getting better each time!" ni-ki said, genuinely. sunoo sighed and nodded.

"lets continue!" ni-ki said and they started dancing again. sunoo saw ni-ki really into it so he grabbed his phone and recorded him.

sunoo was smiling and cheering for his boyfriend. ni-ki danced really well. ni-ki noticed and got shy. "sunoooo! dont record~" he said sulking.

sunoo laughed and hugged ni-ki. "you're so cute.. and talented" he rubbed his nose on ni-kis. ni-ki pecked his lips.

"i love you!" ni-ki lifted sunoo up and twirled him around.

all you can hear was laughter coming from sunoos room.

hi my loves <333!! happy new year!! how was your day so far?? are you guys staying healthy?? please be healthy and wear a mask when you go out! covid has been getting really bad again!

i kinda have two announcements!

so im sure you guys have heard about the lucas situation. SM ent has not came out with a statement about lucas yet. im ot22 and i hope you guys could respect that. i wont go into much detail but you can look on twitter or google to understand what happened. i dont care whether the victim was lying or not, i'd rather support a liar then a SA; i will not be supporting lucas now or in the future. what he did was disgusting. for ot23 nctzens that read this book, you guys can kindly take this book out of your reading lists/library if you dont respect my decision.

2nd announcement!
my finals will be happening this month so i'll try to update as much as i can. please be patient!
thats all! stay safe~ <3