chapter 41

"he ain't a man, and sure as hell ain't honest"

heeseung called jay and jungwon over. they were currently at lunch. "whos the girl ni-ki has been talking to? they're a bit too close" he said pointing at the two people laughing.

the two looked over at them. "her names kim, shes from japan too, shes nice but has an odd aura.." they eyed her. kim looked over at them and they quickly looked away.

sunoo came to the table at a perfect time. he looked tired. "have you talked to him? has he even texted you?" jay asked

sunoo shook his head, no. "nope, i might end it with him, i just dont want to be cheated on" he played with his fingers. heeseung held his hand and made sunoo look up.

"look whos here, go make ni-ki jealous now" heeseung said pointing at choi yeonjun. sunoo nodded before getting up and walking over to yeonjun, who just entered the cafeteria.

jungwon, jay and heeseung looked at ni-ki for a reaction but he was expressionless, ni-ki just watched sunoo walk to yeonjun.

"hi yeonjun!" sunoo smiled. yeonjun smiled back.

"hi sunoo, lets go sit down?" yeonjun being the gentleman he was, held out his hand. sunoo looked at ni-ki with a small smile and grabbed yeonjuns hand.

they sat down at a table and started talking. laughing and smiling. ni-ki didnt know how to feel. he felt angry but he's been avoiding sunoo. why?

because he just wanted to make more friends. or maybe more. or see sunoo kill someone for him. but it looks like he'll be the one killing this time.

ni-ki quickly got up, causing a couple peoole to look at him. he made his way to sunoo and harshly grabbed his hand. ni-ki dragged the shorter into an empty classroom.

GUYS I UPDATED!! are you happy ive been updating lately? i feel like if i update more then i dont know what to say anymore