chapter 53

"i thought about killing you, and i love myself more than i love you"

"you're so.. perfect" sunoo said.

to himself in the mirror. he giggled before putting on more lipgloss. he's been admiring himself for hours.

he turned around to get some powder for his face until he saw a dagger. he rubbed his eyes and saw nothing. 'huh..?' sunoo decided to shrug it off and move on.

he suddenly heard a knock at the door. "come in!"

ni-ki came into the room with some yummy food. "i brought fruit and some cookies"

"great!" sunoo cheered and motioned to ni-ki, allowing him to sit down. ni-ki stared at his adorable boyfriend, zoning out. he didnt realize 30 minutes have passed.

sunoo was still looking at himself in the mirror. he was confused. ni-ki knew his boyfriend was confident but he wasnt doing anything; just staring at himself.

he noticed sunoos mouth moving. quiet words escaping from his lips. "you'd only care enough to kill somebody", ni-ki heard.

"sunoo? are you alright?" ni-ki got up and tapped on the shorter males shoulder. then there was a tight grip around his wrist, it was sunoo.

"ow.. what the-.. let go" ni-ki whinced, it didnt hurt a lot but he still felt a bit of pain. sunoo was released from his thoughts and let go.

"sorry.. i zoned out; did something happen?" sunoo asked. ni-ki just looked at him before sighing.

"nope. just snapping you out of your daze. lets eat!" ni-ki dragged sunoo and began feeding him.

'somethings very wrong.. i need to tell heeseung.'

hi! its been a while. and by a while, i mean like a couple months??? im not sure. but im alive i guess. i apologize for not updating, im lazy and well school is getting in the way. im also applying for jobs since i need money. theres so much to say but i dont feel like saying. im not sure if i want to continue this story. im just so unmotivated and this story is being dragged on. i'll probably finish it soon, like 4-5 chapters, hopefully they can be long and write a possible epilogue to just finally finish it. im most likely gonna unpublish and delete my other book. BUT I WANNA START A NEW BOOK! i just think i've fallen out of kpop a bit, ive been watching more anime. kpop has a special place in my heart of course and i still listen to it but i havent been keeping up unless i see it on tiktok. i will definitely update more now than school ends in like a little more than a month so keep an eye out. but thank you to everyone whos been keeping up with this on going story. i promise to finish it soon. bye for now!!