chapter 24

"step one , you must accept that im a little out my mind"

ni-ki has been leaving sweet notes and candy in sunoos locker. he didnt talk to him but did as much as he could to make sure sunoo knows his feelings are genuine and not out of pity.

he saw sunoo walking with sunghoon and quickly went away. ni-ki didnt want to make him uncomfortable. sunoo watched as ni-ki walked away with a small pout.

"so when are you gonna talk to him? he misses you" sunghoon asked the pouting boy.

"tomorrow.."

"yay! my favorite ship will sail" the older cheered. sunoo giggled.

the next day !

sunoo walked into to the school looking for ni-ki. he saw him and quickly went over before ni-ki ran away. "lets have lunch together"

ni-ki looked over and a nervous feeling rushed over him. "of course"

"great! i'll meet you at the lunch room and we'll walk outside together" he smiled before going to class.

ni-ki felt a smile form on his face.

timeskip ~

sunoo saw ni-ki waiting for him. "ready?"

"yeah , lets go"

they walked to a table and sat down. "i brought sushi for us" sunoo cheered.

"thank you"

"so.. i wanted to talk. we both like each other..i want to be with you" sunoo said with a small blush on his face. ni-ki nodded.

"i wanna be with you too"

"but theres requirements" sunoo added with a serious voice.

"you must promise to love me" he said grabbing ni-kis hand. ni-ki nodded like the simp he is.

"easy.. will you be my boyfriend , kim sunoo?"

"yes" he pecked ni-ki before eating sushi.

i love melannie martinez , i rewatched k-12 like 3 times this past weekend :P - author