chapter 48

"even though we're going through it, i would die for you"

sunoo woke up the next morning for school. he got up excitedly, he wanted to talk to ni-ki after their whole.. breakup?

as the happy boy ran down the stairs, he bumped into his cousin. "bruh, be careful"

"sorry hee.. im just happy!" sunoo squealed. heeseung grinned.

"im glad.. is it because of ni-ki?"

"yes! im gonna talk to him! i just wanna hug him so much.. i miss him" he smiled at the thought of being with his soon-to-be-boyfriend.

"good luck! and make sure you both communicate, i dont like seeing you sad" heeseung pinched sunoos pale, soft cheeks.

sunoo giggled before making breakfast for them and lunch for all his friends, including ni-kis friend.. just to be nice.

sunoo was looking for more ingredients until he saw a box of rat poison. he stared at it and suddenly remembered ni-ki with that girl, laughing and smile together.

sunoo reached out to it. "a little poison wouldnt hurt.." he felt a smile creep onto his face. he opened the box and grabbed some. just as sunoo was about to pour some into the girls food, he felt a grip around his hand.

he looked over at the hand and then up to the person. it was jungwon. "sunoo.. what are you doing?"

sunoo felt a headache form and he shook his head. "what? what do you mean..?" he looked away and back at his hand to see poison.

"huh?.. did i do this?" jungwon gave him a weird look.

"dont tell me you were gonna poison kim.."

"what? no! i wanted to make lunch for everyone! i dont know where i got this from" he frowned. sunoo was confused. jungwon felt the need to believe him.. so he did.

"hm okay.. let me help you!" the sheep looking boy smiled. sunoo nodded and put the poison back into the box then walked over to the sink.

while he was washing his hands, sunoo felt his headache hurt more but shrugged it off. feeling the cold water made him relax.

sunoo and jungwon continued to make lunches and put it into a picnic basket for aesthetic. "it looks so cute!"

"lets get going now, school starts in like 30 minutes" jungwon looked at his watch. sunoo nodded and grabbed his belongings. the two boys walked to school, talking about sunoos cat and then about the poison.

"so.. what happened back there?" jungwon asked, looking at sunoos reaction.

sunoo looked down. "i dont know.. i dont remember much, i just remember making lunches, feeling like my body shut down, then i felt a headache form when you stopped me"

jungwon nodded. "are you sure? it looked like you were gonna poison kim"

"no, i wanted to make a lunch for her too, i really do want to be on good terms with her even if we werent on bad ones" he frowned.