chapter 31

⚠️ i do not support harry styles , the song just fit the chapter !!

"i'd walk through fire for you , just let me adore you"

its been two weeks since sunoos mom death and hes not handling it well. hes crying nonstop , hes locked himself up in his room but he cant help but feel free.

everyone was coming over to try and get him out of his room again. "baby.. please open up" ni-ki knocked , talking in a gentle tone. sunoo wiped his puffy eyes before getting up. he looked at himself in the mirror.

"i look like poo" sunoo frowned before grabbing a towel and walking to the bathroom in his room. he sighed before blasting queen songs. he hopped into the shower and did his business.

after what felt like five minutes , even though it was way more than 45 minutes spent in the shower , he got out and got changed. sunoo put on some sweatpants and ni-kis hoodie he stole. he dried his now clean hair and took a deep breath before unlocking his door. sunoo heard shuffling behind the door and slowly opened it.

"sunoo!" "baby!" he heard yells coming from his friends. he felt a smile tug onto his lips.

oh how he missed them.

sunoo hugged all of them , and gave ni-ki a little kiss. he giggled before suddenly feeling guilty and afraid. he was afraid of what theyd think of him.

a psycho that killed his mom for a boy? a weirdo for not showering for two weeks? did they call the police? all these questions were running through his mind , he got a headache.

"we missed you so much!" jay said with a frown. they all agreed.

"im sorry.. i couldnt..i just" sunoo tried forming out words but instead , he fell to the floor , covering his mouth to prevent sounds from his sobbing. ni-ki quickly picked him up and carried him to the living room. he sat down and placed sunoo on his lap , craddling the older like a baby.

"take your time , dont feel rushed" sunoo heard sunghoon say in a comforting tone. he nodded before digging his face into ni-kis neck as his beloved boyfriend whispered sweet things into his ear , causing him to blush a bit.

"hm.. how about we talk tomorrow instead so you can calm down? ni-ki can stay here , heeseung can stay over my place." jungwon asked.

ni-ki felt sunoo nod against his neck. "he said "yes , we'll see you tomorrow" he smiled.

"alright bye riki , feel better sunoo" they all bid their goodbyes and soon it was just ni-ki and sunoo.

"hm , its about six pm , lets go to the rooftop" ni-ki suggested.

"okay.." sunoo whispered out. they walked over to sunoos room and went out the window , climbing onto the old , rusty , fire escape. they made it to the top and sat there , feet dangling over the edge. hand in hand , watching the sunset slowly go down.

ni-ki looked over at his boyfriend and his breath hitched. sunoo looked beautiful even when hes at his worst state. ni-ki felt his face flush. he held sunoos hand and everything felt okay.

sunoo gave him a small smile and thats when it hit ni-ki. he loved sunoo. he wants to tell him , maybe it would make sunoo feel better. he took a deep breath and smiled. "sunoo , i love you"

he watched as sunoo looked at him with wide eyes and a blush on his pale cheeks. ni-ki softened at his adorable boyfriend and he got so lost in his eyes that he realized sunoo might not be ready. "you dont have to say you love me , i just wanted you to know that i adore and love you so much"

sunoo has never felt so happy , except when he and ni-ki started dating. he let out a soft cry before kissing ni-ki. "i love you too" he said with a big smile.

ni-ki felt his heart race faster by sunoos smile. the moment was ruined when they saw police cars outside of sunoos house. the two boys watched as the police officers knocked on the door. "whats happening?" sunoo asked ni-ki , now hiding.

"i dont know.. i'll call heeseung"

someone look at me the way ni-ki looks at sunoo </3 
i've been listening to queen songs for the past week and i've been reading so many harry potter fanfics , its unhealthy. also please send jay sweet messages ! lately i've seen that he thinks his worth for being in enhypen is being the 'meme' in the group. he's way more than that! so lets appreciate his talent more! i also have the perfect song for the ending of this book , still need a happy or love song for the happy ending.. alright , i need to charge my phone ~ author