chapter 25

"i love everything you do"

sunoo and ni-ki were going on their first date. they decided to do bike riding. "hurry!" ni-ki said with a giggle and pedaling faster.

sunoo huffed. "i havent biked in a long time!"

"i guess im gonna win!"

they were both pedaling very fast that they didnt notice a kitten in the middle of the road until sunoo was infront of it.

sunoo pressed the brakes quickly which made him fall off. "ah!" he winced as he hit the ground. ni-ki heard him wince and looked back to see him with a bloody hand.

"are you okay?!" ni-ki panicked as he took out his first aid kit. he took out band aids and alcohol wipes.

"this will sting a bit" he said as he opened the wipe and placed it on sunoos hand.

"ow"

"youre so dumb for doing that , you couldve been hurt really bad!"

"but the kitty" sunoo whined.

"first ill put the band aids on your hands and then you can see the kitty"

ni-ki put a band aid on sunoos hands and kissed it better. AH , its too cute for me to write :(.

"dont do that!" sunoo blushed.

"youre so cute" he held out his hand so sunoo can get up.

'his soft hands are covered in scratches' he frowned at the thought.

"come here kitty!" sunoo giggled and carried the black kitten.

"what do we do with it?"

"lets take it home!"

sunoo got onto his bike with the kitty in a basket on the front of his bike. he followed ni-ki.

once they arrived to sunoos house , they placed their stuff down and brought the kitty inside. "we need to name it!"

"alright , lets jot down names!" ni-ki suggested. sunoo agreed and grabbed a piece of paper. they wrote down some names.

the names consisted of neo , clay , ni-ki jr and jupiter. "i say we do ni-ki jr"

"no , neo should be its name"

"lets see what it wants"

the turned to the kitty and placed the two names infront of it , the kitten must choose for itself.

the couple watched as the kitten choose..

"neo!" sunoo cheered. ni-ki pouted but couldnt help but smile at his boyfriend.

the two boys played with the kitty all afternoon.

meow - author (ˆˆ)