chapter 43

"yeah, i played dumb but i always knew that you talked to her, maybe did even worse"

after that day, sunoo hasnt stopped thinking of ni-ki and ni-ki hasnt stopped thinking of sunoo. they missed each other so much but they needed space.

sunoo saw ni-ki talking to jungwon and jay. heeseung, jake and sunghoon were waiting for sunoo to sit down with them. he looked away from his ex and sat down with his friends. "you alright?" sunghoon asked with a frown. he hated seeing his best friend like this.

"im fine" he gave a small smile and took out his things for class. the class started and sunoo started paying attention to class. he felt eyes on him and looked over at ni-ki.

he saw ni-ki look away quickly. sunoo smiled to himself. 'at least he still cares.. i think'

after class ended, sunoo went to his locker. he watched ni-ki and his friends walk past him. he sighed before feeling a tap on his shoulder. he turned around and saw jungwon. "oh hi wonnie" he smiled.

"hi.. do you wanna sit with us at lunch? ni-ki wont be there"

"sure, i'll be right there" sunoo said watching jungwon nod and walk away. he quickly put away his books and closed his locker. he sighed before going to the cafeteria.

as he walked in, sunoo bumped into someone. it caused both sunoo and the person to fall. he groaned and rubbed his head. sunoo looked up and saw the girl that ni-ki was talking to on the floor too. "oh im sorry.. i wasnt wat-" he was cut off by a familiar voice.

it was riki nishimura.

"kim! are you alright? hey watch where you're- going.." ni-ki yelled until he saw sunoo. kim got up.

"im fine.. hey sorry about that, i didnt mean to run into you" she apologized with a smile.

sunoo quickly got up and brushed his pants. "uh its okay.. bye" he quickly walked away, with the urge to cry. 'aint it funny, how you ran to her'

sunoo sat down at his friends table and kept quiet. it felt too awkward to talk to them. he was bored the entire time until he saw his other friends, taehyun and yeonjun. "hey guys i'll talk to you later" sunoo said to his friends before going to taehyun and yeonjun.

"sunoo! my baby!!" yeonjun called out loudly. sunoo felt a smile creep on his face with a small blush spread across his pale cheeks.

"hi jun" he rolled his eyes playfully before hugging him. oh how safe he felt in his arms. he pulled away and gave taehyun a hug as well. they talked until lunch ended.

the rest of the day was a blur but the two boys couldnt stop thinking of each other.

im so tired but i had to update before i sleep, also im undecisive! which is better? twitter or instagram? i dont know if i wanna make a twitter or insta for this book. and i have a dumb biology test tomorrow :(, anyways i felt so pretty today ugh it was nice and i got to post myself so yay! alright, i hope you enjoyed.. bye bye!! <33