chapter 35

"forced to follow the leaders whos possessed by demons"

its been a week and no one knows what to do with sunoos moms body. its currently in a freezer, decomposing slowly. sunoo was in his room while everyone else was downstairs. he was staring at the ceiling , thinking of why he's upstairs instead of discussing whats happened the past week with everyone else.

sunoo decides to get up and wash his face. he walked over to the bathroom and locked the door. he faced the mirror and noticed his big eye bags. sunoo felt dizzy. he gripped onto the sink for better support.

'why arent they letting me talk about this with them? i killed her.. i should be the one deciding everything.. they hate me.. i should just shut up and stay up here..' sunoo closed his eyes tightly. he felt his hands shake while gripping onto the sink.

"you're overthinking everything.." he mumbled to himself , over and over again. he stormed out the bathroom and went downstairs. he hid around the corner , listening to his friends and boyfriend talking about him.

"we cant let him decide what we do next.. hes not okay right now and who knows what he'd do!" he heard jungwon.

"thats true.. but he killed his mom , not us. we might do anything to help him but he still caused all of this , he'll be upset if we just order him around." ni-ki said. sunoo smiled then stopped.

"he's not sane right now. sunoo needs to be ordered around or he'll just go back to killing more! what if he gets himself caught?! you're his boyfriend! you need to think about him staying with us instead of going on deathrow!" heeseung yelled. sunoo clenched his fists.

he had enough. he walked into the room everyone was in and stood infront of them.

"you cant decide for me. you're not my mom.. you're not even that much older than me! you cant just order me around! i dont care if i go on deathrow!" he yelled and took a breath before continuing.

"im not gonna stop killing people. you might be the only family member around but that doesnt mean i wouldnt kill you. or you guys too. i do what i want. not for you , the police or anyone in this room. i do it for myself." he finished off with a glare. they all stared at him in shock. he saw heeseung start crying and scoffed.

"im leaving , dont follow me unless you want what i said to be true" sunoo walked out the house with a knife that was on the coffee table infront of the boys.

ni-ki sighed. "i told you guys he'd get upset.. but who didnt listen?! all of you!" he said going to sunoos room.

jungwon and jay comforted heeseung. jake and sunghoon still stunned from what happened.

sunoo was twirling the knife in his hands until he heard a whistle come from an alley. he looked over and saw 3 drunk men wave at him. sunoo smirked before putting the knife in his pocket before walking over.

hii , im so sorry for not updating. i didnt know what to write ?? but i just wrote like two new chapters though so yay! i also came out to my siblings :D ! they were okay with it , although im not fully adjusted yet.. but i swear i'll update tomorrow :). another thing , i dont ship the idols i write about , i write ship books because y/n is so boring and i dont know how to write in 1st person. ( im probably gonna write a y/n book though lol) okok bye! - author