chapter 30

"all the things she said , running through my head"

sunoo arrived home with ni-ki. "mom im home!" he yelled as he dragged ni-ki upstairs.

"dinner will be ready in an hour" she replied with a smile.

sunoo and ni-ki were cuddling and playing mortal combat. sunoo played as mileena because she was a hottie that never died. ni-ki played as scorpion.

after an hour pasted by , sunoos mom called them down. "boys , come eat!"

they raced down and saw heeseung with jungwon already sitting down. they sat down and began to eat. "so ni-ki , i havent properly met you" ms.kim said pouring everyone juice.

"yes , sorry for not introducing myself" he said thanking her for juice.

"has sunoo been nice to you ? he has trouble communicating sometimes" sunoo stopped eating and gave her a look.

"he's so sweet to me , i am too! we treat each other well" he smiled. sunoo looked down with a smile.

"tell me if he does anything wrong , i'll teach him a lesson" she smirked at sunoos reaction. she wanted to tease him.

sunoo frowned. ni-ki noticed. "dont worry , we'll be fine" he said back with a bit of a rude tone.

ms.kim furrowed her eyebrow. "i see.. you're quite rude" she scoffed.

"hes not" sunoo quickly defended his boyfriend.

"dont talk back , sunoo"

"dont speak about him like that , you just met him" he gripped tightly on his utensils.

"lower your tone or you'll see what happens"

"what? the only thing you'd do is send me to that place heeseung went to! you dont have the guts to though" he giggled.

"kim sunoo , stay here , everyone else please leave the room" she said with a straight face. everyone took one last bite of their food before running upstairs. ni-ki took a glance at sunoo and frowned before turning away.

sunoo was about to apologize before he felt a sting on his cheek. he saw his mother stand infront of him. "how dare you speak to me that way?!" she yelled.

"how dare you hit your only child?!" he yelled back. two can play that game. he stood up and glared at her.

"is he worth arguing about?! im sure you can find someone cuter than him"

"stop that , you're acting ridiculous! hes perfect and if you cant see that then leave me and him alone!"

"you're acting like your father! i wish i had a son like heeseung that obeyed me but i got you instead! maybe thats why you got bullied , because you never shut up!" she screamed.

sunoo froze. she did not just bring up his father. he didnt realize that he grabbed a knife and stuck it into her chest where her heart was. he pushed it in deep.

"sunoo.." she whispered as she fell to the floor with a hard thump. sunoo zoned out and stared at her body for a couple seconds. he felt someone shake his body. he shook his head and saw as heeseung wrapped his arms around her body with tears running down his face.

"what happened?!" jungwon asked making sure sunoo was okay. he knows what she does. he saw a red mark on his face and hugged sunoo.

"i.. i think i killed her" he forced out his words. he began to cry. he just killed his mother. or so he thought.

sunoo felt someone grip onto his leg. he looked down and saw his mother. she told him to come closer.

"you are just like your father" she laughed before finally dying.

sunoo took the knife out of her body before slamming it into her stomach. "ive always hated you too" he cried out.

the four boys finally stopped crying and took her body downstairs. or well heeseung , jungwon and ni-ki did. sunoo was sitting on the couch , hugging himself and whispering stuff shes said to him.

"all the things she said.." he cried out quietly. he heard the boys coming back up. ni-ki quickly engulfed him into a big hug.

"ni-ki , dont leave me too.. it was a mistake.. she said things.. shes horrible.. lets leave this place.. nobody else , so we can be free" he said cupping ni-kis face.

"wait , we need you to calm down first and then we'll talk about this" ni-ki wiped his boyfriends tears and comforted him for a little while more.

'im in serious trouble' he thought before falling asleep in ni-kis embrace.

sunoos mom was never a good person.. you guys still want her to adopt you? and i know this song is about lesbians but it fit the book so well , ive been very unmotivated lately so im sorry for not updating that much , alsoo happy ending or sad ending ? - author

p.s. i stalk everyone who comments and i love reading your books !