chapter 4

"pacify her , she's getting on my nerves.."

sunoo and ni-ki couldn't keep their eyes off each other for the past two days , they looked like they were inlove. y/n noticed this. she saw them walking together , hand in hand , towards the back of the school. she quietly followed them.

niki led sunoo towards a meadow of flowers behind the school. "wow.. it's beautiful back here" sunoo said touching the flowers.

ni-ki picked out a purple flower and put it on sunoo's ear. "you look beautiful" he smiled , watching as sunoo also picked a flower and put it on ni-kis ear.

"we both look beautiful now" he giggled. as y/n watched the two boys act like a couple , she felt her hands form into fists.

"he's mine , kim sunoo." she said walking away from the scene. ni-ki and sunoo looked where she was standing.

"did you hear that?" ni-ki asked getting up and checking who it was.

"no.. maybe it was the wind" sunoo smirked to himself , knowing that y/n was watching them. niki nodded and headed back to where sunoo was.

after a couple of minutes later , they walked back to their classroom and sat next to each other until y/n came over to ni-ki.

"hi baby ! where have you been ? i wanted to have lunch with you" she pouted , terribly. sunoo rolled his eyes and took out his supplies.

"i was hanging out with sunoo. i told you this already" ni-ki said with a sigh.

y/n whined. "but i haven't seen you for the past three days ! you're always with him ! i miss you too !"

'she's getting on my nerves' sunoo held back the urge to strangle her. 'soon , lee y/n , you'll be dead' he chuckled quietly.

y/n walked over to sunoo and slammed her hands on his desk. he slowly looked at her with a bored face. "yes ?"

"leave ni-ki alone. he doesn't like you ! stop taking him away-" she was cut off by ni-ki grabbing her wrist tightly.

"y/n , apologize then leave. now." he said gripping onto her wrist tighter. y/n winced.

"let go.." she said trying to take his hand off her wrist.

ni-ki shook his head. "no , not yet. you need to apologize." he said sternly.

y/n felt tears form in her eyes from her wrist being held roughly. "i'm sorry sunoo..now please let go !" she cried out.

ni-ki finally let her wrist go. "leave."

y/n ran out the classroom. 'shall i kill her tonight ?' sunoo thought as she watched her run away. niki quickly cupped sunoo's face.

"she didn't hit you , right ?!" he said checking his face. sunoo shook his head.

"no , she didn't. you should talk to her , it was a mistake to hang out with you this week , your relationship is falling apart because of me. let's go our separate ways for a while , just so she's better..until i kill her" sunoo whispered the last part.

ni-ki froze. what the hell did he just hear ? he grabbed sunoo's hand and dragged him out the classroom to a random room.

"we are not going our separate ways..definitely not because of her." he said hugging sunoo tightly.

sunoo sighed "but i don't want to ruin your relationship. i'm not a home-wrecker" he said trying to push away ni-ki but it was no use. niki is stronger than him.

"you can't leave me , i won't let you , please just stay" he looked into sunoo's eyes. sunoo noticed a small hint of sadness and worry.

"alright , i won't .. but you need to hang out with her or she'll be a bigger crybaby." he said tiredly and walking out the room.

'where's her binky now.." sunoo thought as he waited for ni-ki to calm down.

quite interesting , hm ? - author