chapter 37

"i hate your friends and they hate me too"

sunoo arrived home to be bombarded with questions. he sat down on the couch with everyones glare on him , except for ni-ki. he stared at his boyfriend with no expression. sunoo shrugged it off until he got up and hugged ni-ki. "i missed your hugs"

he stuffed his face into ni-kis chest. ni-ki hugged him back but noticed the blood stains on his boyfriend. "is this blood..? did you kill again?!"

sunoo looked at his sweater , stained with blood and smiled. "yep! i needed to relieve my stress.. and these drunk men hit on me. they deserved it!" sunoo pouted.

"they did.. but still.. killing is not the answer , baby" he kissed sunoos forehead before turning to the five boys , staring at them in disbelief.

"you killed ?! again?! do you want to get sent to that place i went to ?!" heeseung yelled. sunoo stared at him.

"i mean i guess , its better than deathrow" he shrugged.

"you need to change.. you cant keep killing random people! ni-ki is your boyfriend now. stop killing!" heeseung said with jay and jungwon holding him back.

"you want me to change? didnt i tell you to do that with jungwon before you got caught and had to go to that horrible place? you're such a hypocrite!" sunoo laughed.

"im not you , i wont get caught!" he said before going back upstairs with his boyfriend.

i dunno if i like this chapter ://

daegal is sooo cute!! i forgot to update heh,, but i had this chapter done so i just published it , now i need to write like three more chapters

daegal is sooo cute!! i forgot to update heh,, but i had this chapter done so i just published it , now i need to write like three more chapters. i was watching twilight on netflix and.. alice is so pretty :(( , i wanna be a vampire too >:( .. but i was playing roblox and got a book idea lol