chapter 46

"its such a shame that we werent the same at all"

sunoo sighed, staring at a picture of ni-ki and himself. "i didnt think he'd snap at me like that" he said to jake.

jake looked at him, nodding. "thats really not like ni-ki at all, maybe somethings going on at home? or maybe he's fed up with you assuming things so quick, it never got this bad"

sunoo threw a pillow at the older. "you know if you werent so right, i'd kill you.. but sunghoon would kill me so its a lose-lose.. not a winwin.." ( i love winwin )

"shut up.." jake blushed. they still havent gotten together. sunghoon hasnt asked jake yet. sunoo giggled.

"anyways lets go to the mall! i need new clothes"

"fine"

the two boys rode their bikes to the mall. luckily it wasnt too far from them. as they walk in, sunoo immediately saw a store he wanted to go to.

"lets go to that one!" sunoo squealed and dragged jake to the store. poor jake.

sunoo quickly entered. he saw so many plushies. he wanted the duckie plush. "jakeyyy! can you buy this for me?" he asked.

"no"

sunoo frowned, he used his pout to try and convince jake but it was no use. he sadly put it back. not knowing someone was watching him.

"dude you're literally a stalker, just go up to him, apologize and hug" kim rolled her eyes.

ni-ki sighed. "its not that easy, he deserves something more than an apology" he whined.

they saw sunoo put the duckie plush away with a frown. ni-ki smiled. "he's so cute.. im gonna buy it for him!" he said watching sunoo and jake walk out of the store.

ni-ki quickly walked up to the ducky and grabbed it. he paid for it and walked out the store. "kim, my favorite person after sunoo.. hold this im getting tired."

he shoved the duck at her. kim rolled her eyes.

from afar, sunoo and jake went to the store once again, sunoo convinced jake to get him the plushy and he'd pay for the ice cream. when they didnt see it, they walked out.

sunoo saw ni-ki and kim walking together, laughing.. and with the duck. she has it. ni-ki bought it for her. sunoo felt his head hurt.

"oh.. im sorry sunoo" jake also saw and hugged sunoo.

sunoo smiled. "its alright, we arent together so i dont care"

'i know i shouldn't be watching cause everytime i feel the pain' sunoo thought hugging jake back.

hi guys! haha sorry for not updating, i was rewatching miraculous! also i opened up the twitter.. if you wanna follow it then you can! its @/__pacifyh3r ! im the person called "jas" :)) i might change the user soon though. okay, now i need to finish my biology project, bye!! <33