chapter 38

"i have no heart, im cold. i have no real intent, save me"

the house has been quiet. too quiet for sunoos liking. he's noticed his friends havent been interacting with him lately. he huffed and threw his phone on his bed.

sunoo still hasnt done anything to his mothers body. it was rotting a little. he has no idea what to do with it. 'maybe heeseung knows what to do' he thought and decided to go to his older cousins room.

right before he was gonna knock , sunoo remembered the conversation he had with everyone. 'i should apologize and make it up to them' he smiled before going back to his room and planning everything.

after days of planning , he finally finished. just in time since he heard laughter come from the living room. he sneakily checked and saw everyone sitting down on the couch. sunoo ran back upstairs and grabbed all his stuff.

sunoo took a deep breath in and out. he then walked out and stood infront of them all. "hi guys" he grinned. the boys looked at him awkwardly. they havent spoken in a while.

sunoo cleared his throat before looking down at his paper. "so we havent talked often because of a dumb argument. i realize it was my fault and i shouldnt have been so ignorant. i take back everything i said.. i wouldnt kill you guys! you all mean so much to me and its kinda hard sitting alone at lunch" he giggled and continued. "i hope i can make it up to you by taking you guys out to eat" sunoo cheered.

he finally looked up from the paper and saw everyone's expressions. they all looked unamused. he frowned a bit and was about to say something until heeseung hugged him. "i hate and love you so much"

sunoo smiled and hugged him back. then everyone joined in. 'i promise to never hurt you guys ever again' he promised to himself.

i didnt update for like a month.. did you miss me? ;) , just kidding. sorry for not updating though, i was mentally not okay and was lazy. now im a bit better i guess! i started school in august.. im a freshman lolz. i'll definitely update more often! i have nothing to do after school anyways. byebye and i hope you enjoyed!! ~~

.