chapter 40

"i get drunk on jealousy"

sunoo opened up his notebook to write down all the notes he's missed. he grabbed his yellow mechanical pencil and started jotting down random stuff. he heard the classroom door open and saw his hot boyfriend walk in. but with someone. and they were laughing together.

the olders eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 'why are they laughing and smiling together? who is she?' he didnt realize he was glaring and gripping onto his pencil hard until heeseung came and held his hand .

"calm down, they're just partners for a science project.. dont do anything dumb" heeseung reminded and sat next to his cousin. sunoo sighed and tried to shrug the feeling of jealousy off.

'what if hes bored of me? he didnt even look my way when he came.. does he still love me?' all these questions made sunoo dizzy. he got up quickly, causing a loud sound when his seat hit the floor. everyone looked at him confused. ni-ki and the girl looked at him unbothered, they went back to talking.

sunoo felt himself feel sick, he ran out the class. heeseung ran after him. sunoo went into the bathroom and splashed water on his face. heeseung came in a couple seconds after. "are you okay? you look red" heeseung said as he felt sunoos face for a fever. ( pun intended 🤔🤔)

sunoo felt himself wanting to cry. he hugged heeseung tightly before dropping to the floor. "does he still love me? he hasnt talked to me at all today and its 4th period" he said between breaths.

poor sunoo was hyperventilating. heeseung felt himself panic. "no, he loves you so much, dont worry, hes just focused on his project" he rubbed the youngers back for comfort.

"is the project that girl?" he sniffled. sunoo didnt want his jealousy getting too bad.

'he's replacing it with sadness' heeseung thought.

"no of course not, hes just into animals i guess"

"shes the animal.. after all ive done for him, i hid a body for him, killed his crazy ex girlfriend.. what else? give him $100 each week?" he said, feeling his anger grow.

"dont get mad, calm down" heeseung said trying to think of something, then a perfect idea came to mind.

"sunoo.. i know what we're gonna do" he said with a smirk. he began to whisper the plan into sunoos ear, sunoo felt a smile form.

"it's perfect"

im in my tswift phase right now, also i updated because im really upset. writing distracts me but im so tired of today. also i love all the comments you guys leave, theyre so funny and cute <33
just like you guys ;) anyways i hope you enjoyed!!