chapter 45

"tell me you love me, but treat me like im never there"

sunoo and yeonjun walked into school, holding hands. as friends of course, i mean yeonjun does have a boyfriend. yeonjun is just comforting him.

"i want to talk to him and just give him a kiss or hug but its just.. it makes me so mad how he just ignored me when that girl came" sunoo said, tightening his grip on yeonjuns hand.

"i understand that he ignored you but maybe they're good friends? and youre hurting my hand" yeonjun explained, loosening sunoos grip.

"oh sorry.. but maybe.. that still doesnt mean he can just ignore me, why doesnt he introduce me to her? he can be clingy then leave me alone like im a toy on display. im not someone thats left on the side." he smiled. "im kim sunoo"

yeonjun lowkey cringed but agreed.

he's THE kim sunoo.

hes literally perfect. "you're right.. now lets get to class"

they started walking to class. the two boys arrived and saw the classroom was almost full. "hey yeonjun, thanks for everything.. you're a really great friend" he hugged the taller.

when the classroom is full, i mean everyone was in there, all of sunoo and yeonjuns friends. they were shocked but it was a cute kind of shocked.

ni-ki saw this and got very jealous. "everyone get out. now. except you" he pointed at the door and stared into sunoos eyes. sunoo looked at ni-ki confused.

once everyone got out, ni-ki pinned sunoo to the wall. "did you get over me that quick? am i just someone you can play with?!" ni-ki yelled.

sunoo furrowed his eyebrows. "what? i was just thanking him.. why're you so mad? you have that girl right? leave me alone" he tried exiting the classroom.

"no, you're not leaving. you're mine. only mine"

"no im not. im not someone you can just boss around. dont talk to me like that." sunoo glared.

ni-ki and sunoo glared at each other. sunoo noticed ni-ki about to lean in but he quickly moved away.

"look, we need a break from each other. just give me space, ni-ki. i cant be around you, you make it seem like im just something you can throw around. i might not be the most perfect person ever but i know i dont deserve to be treated that way. once you stop or think you stopped thinking that way of me, then maybe.. just maybe we'll get back together." sunoo said with a sigh.

ni-ki looked at sunoo with hurt expression. 'you're so perfect, if only you knew how i felt about you, if only i could tell you how special you are to me' but nothing came out.

"i want to be with you, i miss you so much but you need to realize what you want" sunoo reached out to caress ni-kis cheek but stopped. they werent together.

"if you wanted to be with me then you'd be my boyfriend right now and understand that im not good at.. nevermind. go have fun with your new boyfriend" ni-ki stormed down the hall. sunoo watched him with a hurt expression.

'its really hard for me to say just how i feel' ni-ki thought while locking himself in a bathroom stall.

he really messed up. he just wanted sunoo. ni-ki wanted his sunshine back and he'll find a way to get him back.

i never realized how toxic sunoo and ni-ki were. im also about to knock out and i wasnt planning on updating but idk i had to ig. i have another test tomorrow and its for algebra ://, i have so many tests omggg. but i did really good on my spanish test though! it was so easy!! alright, i hope you enjoyed!!