1. For Kuroo

Thank you for reading :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, stop hogging it, pass"

Kuroo takes a hit out of the blunt and then hands it over. He blows out the smoke as his head leans back and his eyes close.

I take the blunt and put it up to my lips. I inhale it, letting it hit my lungs and hold it in for a few seconds before I blow it out. I start coughing hard and Kenma takes the blunt from my hand as he laughs at me.

He does the same motions I did, looks back at his switch that he had on his lap, and blows it out. His eyes were lower than usual and tinted in red. The color of his eyes and the light reflecting off his switch made them so much prettier to me.

We had some music playing in the background as we laid out on the ground in the backyard of Kuroo's house. We were just getting high, forgetting about problems and eating munchies as we talked.

"Pretty sure I failed the exams" I laugh out

"You're a dumbass, you know that?" Kenma laughs at me and then puts down his switch and lays down next to me.

"The game is fucking tripping me out"

"So how high are you?" Kuro turns to me and Kenma, waiting for our answers. He takes another hit, blowing it out to my face.

"I'm pretty faded but not enough to stop so gimme" I take the blunt from his hand taking another hit and look at Kenma.

"Ya no, I'm too faded. I think I gonna pass out...The stars are pretty, I can imagine them with smiley faces"

I laugh "Everything turns to a game for you, huh?"

"I like imagining life as levels, it makes things easier you know?" Kenma replies, looking down at me.

"Isn't that just harder?" Kuroo asks.

"Life is hard." I shrug.

"Kuroo, you out of all people should know that." I give him a cheeky smile as he hits the top of my head.

"You know...if Lev is half Russian...and half Japanese...where the fuck did he get his height from?" Kenma says questioning his existence right at that moment.

I think for a second.

"NO!? Actually, I think you are onto something like why tall if we small you know?"

"No, no, yea like why is Shoyo's height small but others tall like I don't get it, who chooses"

Kuroo looks at us like we are the stupidest people on earth.

"Genetics...Its...genetics..you guys ain't this stupid"

"Kuroo, shut your ass up and let us enjoy our high, right Kenma?" I turn to Kenma who now has bloodshot red eyes.

"Bro yea it's just..."

He stops talking and I look at him waiting for him to continue.

"....uhhh...wait...what was I gonna say? I completely blanked out."

"Oh my god" I roll off my back and stand up. It was getting cold and kinda windy. I only had on sweats and a oversized shirt but it was pretty thin.

"Lets chill inside, I'm getting cold" I start walking towards the door when Kuro tells me to wait.

He swings his arms in back of his head and grabs his hoodie, pulling it off, dragging along his shirt showing off his abs. My eyes see everything in slow motion.