6. Don't Rush it

~~~(Kuroo's POV)~~~~

I open my eyes as I feel the cold air in the room hit me.

"Hmmm" I groan, pulling the blanket closer to me. Using all my strength to try and pull it back over my body but it's stuck.

I groan out more and let go. I cry into my pillow in frustration that I woke up all cold and can't move my blanket towards me.

I turn my head to face Kenma's side of the bed. I was about to tell him to give me more of the blanket when I see him wrapped around it as he sits down on the bed, criss crossed. The blanket on top of his head as it wraps around his arms and thighs so that every part of his body is covered. He looks deeply into his game with dark bags under his eyes. He looks tired as hell and he probably didn't sleep at all.

I was used to him doing this on school nights but it honestly still pissed me off.

"Kenma...Did you stay up all night?" I ask, my morning voice scaring him a bit.

"Mm" He hums in response.

"Kenma, I told you to go to sleep, we have school in.." I check my phone. "..an hour" I whine out to him

"I did sleep...." He responds "...I just woke up early"

"What time is early?"

"Uhh, around 4am....I think"

He didn't sleep. Not my problem. If he falls asleep in class that's on him. I told him, he didn't listen. Not my grades. Nope. Stop worrying. Not your future. Not your life.

"Whatever. Come on, let's get ready" I sit up from the bed, tapping his knee a couple of times before I stand up and get my uniform.

~~~

I've been in school for about two hours and I haven't seen y/n all day. I'm worried. Where is she? I usually see her before classes with Kenma but she didn't wait for us today. Is she not here? She didn't even walk with us. Wait...her second class is with Kenma.

Me
KENMAAA
KENMA
KENMMMAAAA
OI
BITCH IM TEXTING YOU

Kenma🎮👾
What do you want?

Me
Is y/n there?
Like was she in class?
Did you see her?

Kenma🎮👾
Yea she was in class today
Why?

Me
Just worried
Thanks

Kenma🎮👾
You still plan on talking to her right?

Me
Yea
I will
Don't worry

With that I was left on seen and I just paid attention to the lecture now that I knew I was gonna see her later.

After a couple of minutes, the bell rings and I hear a tap on my desk.

"You okay man? You spaced out in class."

"Yep, all good. Thanks Yaku"

~~~~

This is bullshit. I haven't seen her anywhere and to all fucking honesty, it's pissing me the fuck off. Is she avoiding me? FOR WHAT? I didn't do anything? Why can't I find her anywhere? Even during lunch Kenma said that she had a makeup test so I couldn't see her

The thing that pisses me off the most is that I can't get her out of my head. I'm stressed. I haven't been able to pay attention to any of my classes all because I kept thinking of that moment and why the fuck I haven't seen her all day. I feel possessive. Like if I was jealous but there's nothing to be jealous about. She's not with a guy or anything and it's not like I am dating her so why am I so mad at the fact that I haven't seen her but Kenma has.