19. Exhibitionist

***************

Kenma walks up to the bed, eyeing me.

"You guys had fun huh?" He asks. "Although..." He turns to Kuroo, looking at him up and down. "You were only on the receiving end...what type of boyfriend is that?"

He leans over on top of me, leaning close to my ear, he whispers "let me show you how a real boyfriend is supposed to treat you.."

I can feel the beating of my heart through my whole body. The feeling of arousal started to grow, already being so unbelievably turned on by Kenmas glare and dominance.

"Yes sir.."

I answer him, even though he didn't ask a question. Seemed like the right thing to do and his smile approved my theory.

Taking note of every movement he does on top of me. He looks down at me. Those golden eyes lighting up with lust and desire. He looks hungry...the same way he did when he first kissed me.

I mentally prepare myself for whatever is about to happen, way too taken aback to even form a word and when he starts to nibble at my neck, I lose all of my concentration.

His hand slowly makes its way to grip my neck. He squeezes it, a small whine leaves my throat.

"Hmm, I like that.." He tilts his head to the side, staring down at me. He licks his lips, squeezing my neck tighter. I whine again, feeling the pressure of his hand gripping my throat, leaving me with less oxygen.

"You're so fucking pretty.."

He bends over on top of me, leaning in close to my face. He looks at me before licking both of my lips and pulling away, getting off of me.

Finally making sense of everything, I grab his neck, gripping it the same way he grips mine and pull him into a kiss, back onto the bed.

I want to taste him. All of him.

There's no hesitation to it. Both of us fall deep into the kiss, it being heated yet passionate. I poured all my love into it. Everything that I've felt for him, letting it go and showing it through that one kiss.

I never realized how badly I missed kissing Kenma. The feeling of his tongue in my mouth and the taste he left me when he pulled away. His warm and soft lips made me feel hot-blooded. Fuck I want to be in his arms, to feel him, touch him. Imagining it wasn't enough, the way he touches me feels as if it's burning into my skin, digging into it.

I tangle my other hand with Kenma's hair, tugging it everytime I hear a noise come from him. His lips brushed against mine as the kiss became sloppier. Making out with Kenma felt so unbelievably amazing, hearing him whine and moan into the kiss, feeling him grind against me and trying not to lose control was so cute and a bigggggg turn on.

He pulls away, a trail of our saliva following his lips. He leans over to lick my neck, moving his hand out the way to get a better angle. He makes his way up my shirt, pushing down at my waist. He bites down on my skin, sucking it through his teeth. As I start panting, Kuroo sits up from his chair.

"Kenma wai-"

Kenma pulls away.

"No. You sit," He points his finger down as gets off of me, walking towards Kuroo and sitting his ass down.

"You wanna be a good boy?"

He climbs on top of him, straddling him.

"You wanna get rewarded like y/n?"

Kuroo mumbles. I can't hear what he says but it also doesn't seem like he did say anything.

"Cat got your tongue?" Kenma smiles and licks Kuroo's lips, the same way he licked mine.