23. Not Bad, Tetsuro

**********

Walking out of the girls locker room, I shake my head, letting my hair fall to my face.

"I'm gonna kill him."

I run past the people in front of me, trying my best to find Kenma through the crowd of teens.

Now everyone would start spreading rumors and god how I hated rumors. Things get complicated and as much as I love them, I hate making things public.

I was angry, so angry....but I was also kinda turned on.

Our first time and already half of the school knows by now.

'I never thought she would be like that.'

'Who do you think she did it with?'

'Has to be either Kozume or Kuroo. She's always with them.'

I had ignored them but I was so close to telling them to mind their business. If I did that though, I'd just confirmed what everyone was thinking.

Finally spotting Kuroo's big ass head, I run towards them stomping my feet. They were sitting at a bench with the rest of the Volleyball team, eating their lunch peacefully.

I get in back of both Kuroo and Kenma and grab them by their collars.

"Sorry boys, but I need your captain and his boy toy."

"Huh? Agh-"

I get a couple of nods and stares but they were pretty much used to the interaction and brushed us off. I drag both boys aside to talk to them privately, pulling Kenma by his shirt the hardest.

"Someone's angry."

"With you!" I scream, hitting Kenma in back of the head.

"Ow. What did I do?"

"Everyone saw the hickeys YOU left me."

Kuroo stayed quiet while Kenma looked at me with confusion.

"What do you mean everyone saw? Who takes their pants off in school?"

"Dumbass! For P.E!"

"Why didn't you just wear shorts under?"

"They don't cover everything!"

"Why are girls looking at your thighs?" Kuroo says, finally speaking up.

"Why does that matter?" I ask. "You know damn well no one keeps to themselves here."

"Why didn't you just put on makeup to cover it up?"

My anger starts to build up, "Well, I didn't think of that!"

"Then how is that my fault?"

"Ugh. Forget it."

Kenma pulls me in for a hug, leaning down my ear, "I'm sorry baby...do you not want me to mark you up so everyone knows you're mine?"

My knees feel weak.

"Just...not where everyone can see."

He smirks down at me, liking the fact that he had made me flustered so easily.

"Were there girls talking bad about you?" Kuroo asks. I pull away from Kenma and hug Kuroo.

"Nah, nothing to worry about. I just don't want things to get complicated, I like things how they are now."

"Oh."

He hugs me tighter.

My phone starts to vibrate in my pocket. Confused, I pull out from the hug and take my phone out to see who had texted me.