21. 'You like us?'

(Kenma's pov)

"I dug myself into a hole so don't lose me. I'm gonna get something to drink."

"Alright."

I sat up from the couch, putting my controller on the table, and made my way to the kitchen, looking through the fridge.

'Capri-Sun'

I pick one up and poke a hole through the bottom of it. I stand there, enjoying my drink as I hear heavy footsteps walk towards me. I turn around hearing one of Kuro's familiar grunts.

"Our little drunk boy almost got himself into a fight," Y/n says

"He was a dick." Kuro pulls his arm out of your grasp and as we have our conservation, I start to feel bad.

He got drunk. Literally, after he said he wasn't going to and after I told him to technically fuck off. I know, it was a dick move and I felt bad after looking at Kuro, who didn't even look at me back, paying attention to only you.

And so I decided to ask if I could date you. Why? You may ask.

Well...honestly I just wanted to know. I wanted to know his opinion of the three-way thing but I also wanted him to look at me. I wanted to see if his eyes would still look at me the same.

They did...but they were so sad.

I hated myself for even asking and for even fucking telling Kuro anything. I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't know how to do this or handle it. I don't even know how to act or what type of emotion I am supposed to be feeling.

You kept making a face, trying to tell me who knows what. So I clear the air and walk away, going to sit down awkwardly on the couch again while Shoyo eyed me from the side.

"Man, what the fuck was that?" Noya whispers, breaking the silence.

Shoyo continues to stare at me, waiting for an answer.

"Ohh! That's why you guys got all mad. You both like her! I mean... Aw man that's tough." Noya pats my back, shaking his head and giving me eyes of pity.

"I like both of them."

"Oh?..." He says, taken aback, "Double homicide."

Shoyo laughs at the joke and I roll my eyes at him.

"Just tell them. What are you scared of?"

"Yea! Just tell them how you feel. I tell Kiyoko how I think she's pretty all the time. She probably already knows but I love reminding her. She should be praised like a queen." Noya smiles.

I feel bad knowing who she likes now..

I give him a weak smile, "I probably should.." I look down, fidgeting my hands.

"Wait, really? I have been trying to convince you all month and Noya is the one to convince you?"

"What do you mean? I'm great at convincing! I even convinced Tanaka earlier today to be with his girl!" He crosses his arms together, huffing.

I was better off not knowing their relationships, jesus fuck.

"Shit, man." I scratch the back of my neck. "You're breaking your own heart."

His smile fades, "What do you mean?"

"I think...well no, more of I know...that Kiyoko likes Tanaka..." I look at him, watching his face drop.

"Oh." He slouches a bit, his arms falling to his sides.

"Sorry."

"It's fine."