25. 'Finally'

Sorry...😃

*******************

(Your POV :)
I felt myself drifting off to sleep. Everything from the night hits me. A wave of exhaustion flowing over me. My eyes felt heavy from both the smoking and sleepiness. My blanket was snuggled up to me, my legs were hugging a pillow, and I had put on Kuroo's warm hoodie. I felt so comfortable. The second my head hit the pillow, I wanted to knock out. Though, that made Kenma make his sneaky remarks at me, saying 'your 20 minutes haven't even started yet!'

I had told him that it was a joke, that I wasn't actually going to fall asleep and would stay up. I lied. I did fall asleep.

I was woken up by the sound of my door opening. I took a small peek through my eyes, seeing it was still dark out.

'Did they leave? What time is it? Did I fall asleep for too long?'

The door slowly creaks shut and I lazily turn around, facing my closet. Kenma creeps through the small space of the closet and before I could process who the fuck he was, I scare myself awake. He laughs at me before quieting down by covering his mouth. Kuroo slowly creeps out the closet with Kemna following behind him.

"Guys..", Kuroo whispers

"Hm?"

Kenma faces him, both of us curious to what Kuroo would say.

"I think this symbolizes that I should come out."

"I sucked your dick 30 minutes ago and you wanna come out now?"

"We were wearing socks.."

I snort into my pillow, drowning out the noise while Kenma rolls his eyes and walks towards me.

Kuroo, of course, laughs at his own joke before disappearing out of my room to check if my parents were fully gone.

I relax onto my pillow again, letting my eyes close and being pulled back to sleep

Kenma had creeped his way onto the bed, clinging his arms around my waist. He slides under the blanket as he pulls me in closer to him. He warms up to me, nuzzling his head on my shoulder and neck.

I've never really seen this side of Kenma. While he loved to cuddle, there was always a sort of separation to it. It was never this close...this romantic...this intimate??? That feels weird to say.

It makes me happy though. Content that he was getting out of his comfort zone and that his arms felt so perfect wrapped  around me.

The atmosphere is calm and peaceful. Kenma brings me peace. That void that I had...I forget all about it with them.

He kisses my neck, his breathing being steady and slow paced. His hot breath would send shivers down my spine but somehow I was still relaxed hugging him, following his breathing.

'I love you...'

It was barely a whisper, muffled but clear to hear. Too tired to process his words exactly, I say it back. The words spilling from my mouth as a natural reflex. It felt so normal to hear him say it and for me to say it back. It felt so...right.

Kuroo quietly walks back into the room, his voice being higher than it was throughout the night, 'she's gone'

I hum a response, not really having enough energy to form actual words.

"Hey, you can't be falling asleep on us. We're barely getting to the good part."

I groan and cuddle up deeper onto my pillows.

Kenma kisses my neck again before pulling away and stretching out.

I pout at the lack of warmth but stretch with him. Extending my arms out, hitting Kenma on the head repeatedly as I yawn.