14. Please, Mistress?

I groan.

Moving around the bed, I feel the comfort of the soft blanket wrapped around me. Stretching out my arms, I feel something heavy, under my breast. I move the arm off of me and rub both of my eyes. I yawn, stretching out a lot better. With the night beforehand coming into mind, I reach out the nightstand to grab my phone. I press my thumb to the screen, trying to turn it on.

*Dead*

"Shit."

I look around the room trying to find a charger.

Charger located: floor

I groan. Not wanting to get out of the warmth around me, I move my body, trying to reach for the wire. My finger tips barely touching the end of the cord, I whine in frustration.

"Hmm"

Fuck. Don't wake him up.

Using my left hand to grip the bottom of the bed and my right to get the cord, I successfully accomplish the mission.

Shit I can't get up.

Wiggling around, I push myself back with my hand and pull myself up. I drop myself on the bed, panting from the obvious lack of exercise.

Kuroo's arm slowly slumps over my body and lands on top of my waist again, pulling me in. I scoot myself closer, letting him grasp around me. I plug in the charger and put it on my chest waiting for the bright screen to pop up. Hearing a light snore next to my ear, I turn and face the boy who was trying to squeeze me.

His black hair spread out in every direction, covering his left eye. His mouth was slightly open, letting out his drool from his deep sleep. He had bags under his eyes and a few red pimples on his forehead. Even though he looked like a mess and even though he would think that he looked at his worse right now, all I could do was stare in bliss.

The smile on my face growing when I realize, I woke up next to the boy I was in love with. My heart beats faster while the moths in my stomach flutter. The feeling of intense happiness and comfort hitting me. I stare in awestruck. Probably being creepy but I didn't care.

A bright white light shines through the screen of the phone, ripping my attention away from the boy. I pick it up off my chest and wait for it to load through.

I unlock my phone, notifications coming in.

Shit it's 7:33am. It's earlier than I thought it'd be.

~~~~~

Kenma🎮👾 sent you a message 8 mins ago

Creator😬 sent you a message 9 hrs ago

Tanaka🍃🔌 sent you a message 8 hrs ago

Yaku🥵 sent you a message 34 mins ago

~~~~~~

Shitttt my mom texted me.

~~~~~~~

Creator😬
Where are you?
You didn't come home.
Are you at one of the boys house?
Hello???
Are you ignoring me?
I'm grounding your ass.
Call me.

Y/n
Sorry!!
Went to a party yesterday and
I fell asleep with my phone turned off😐

Birth giver🤰
Why wasn't I informed of this?
What did you get yourself into?

Suspicious👀
Nothing nothing!
We just hanged out with another volleyball team.
They're good kids! I stayed at Kuroo's for the night😴