24. 20 Minutes

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry for being a month late, have a 6k chapter as an apology. Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slave🧎‍♀️
It has been 3 days in the chamber...I don't remember what the sun looks like...or how the grass feels below my feet and how the wind sends chills down my spine. I feel like my existence has disappeared. I'm a slave while my owner sits, watches, and laughs. A devil on my side, constantly. I'm cursed. No breaks, only work. Now, what am I making of my life if I constantly work? It's exhausting, I can't survive like this anymore. I can't seem to find a way out. I have no flower to give me oxygen. If only...I had two princes by my side who could bring me out of my misery.
If only...

Kuroo😎
Are you high?

Slave🧎‍♀️
NO! THat Is The pRobLem!

Kenma🎮
It's not that bad, man up.

Slave🧎‍♀️
How dare you even say that to me, you sexist.

Kuroo😎
Pfft-
Is your mom being that tough on you?

Slave🧎‍♀️
Yes!
For no reason😒

Kuroo😎
Do you want us to come over?

Slave🧎‍♀️
You can't.
My mom said specifically, 'No more problem children in the house, you are enough'
So I'm alone :,(

Kuroo😎
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Okay, I tried
Kenma, anything else?

Kenma🎮
We can throw her a gram through her window🏠🍃🏌️

Slave🧎‍♀️
You wouldn't🥲

Kenma🎮
I suggested it.

Kuroo😎
Are you serious?

Slave🧎‍♀️
Kuroo...I weed this😩

Kuroo😎
You did not just-

Kenma🎮
I'm blocking you and not giving you anything.

Slave🧎‍♀️
PLEASE
I WAS JOKING
SEE
/J

Kuroo😎
Go help your mom before you embarrass yourself more.

Slave🧎‍♀️
🚶‍♀️

~~~

Kenma whines out, not amused to leave his position at this time of night.

He had been sitting on Kuroos lap for a while now, wrapped onto Kuroo's arms as they watched something on the tv. A blanket kept both of the boys warm as they both drifted off in each other's arms. Kenma nuzzled his head closer to Kuroo's neck, not wanting the warmth to go away. A small chuckle leaves Kuroo's lips. He pulls Kenma in closer, letting the warmth settle in for a bit more before they decide to move. 

Kuroo wasn't paying much attention to the tv. He paid more attention to Kenma's purr every time Kuroo brushed his hands through Kenma's hair. Kenma never lets anyone play with his hair. He hates the feeling of hands being on him, so when he let out an amused hum when Kuroo slid his hand to the back of Kenma's undercut to tug on it, Kuroo immediately wanted to keep petting him. He made small braids and would rub on Kenma's head as he brushed his hands through the thick blonde hair.