7. Some head?

************

It had been 5 days since I got into that fight with Kuroo.

I honestly didn't know what his problem was.

It's my damn body and I can do whatever I wanted with it. He has no control over me and he definitely can't tell me what to do. I just wanted to have some fun and he is honestly ruining it.

I haven't talked to him since Monday. I didn't really want to but Kenma kept telling me that Kuroo wanted to apologize but I wasn't looking for an apology so I kept ignoring him.

I didn't answer Kuroo's messages either. I ain't his fucking pet where he can play around with me.

The guy almost kissed me when he clearly likes someone else. Does he not know how much that hurts someone? I cried that night. It just honestly hurt so much. I know he ain't mine and I won't get to ever experience something like that again. It got me frustrated and overwhelmed so I just let the tears fall as I smoked out my window that night.

Anyways, it was now Friday and I was getting ready for my date with Terushima.

This whole weekend, we have been flirting, calling, and just spamming each other with pictures of us doing weird faces.

He was being really sweet and funny and I felt like I could have a fun time being around him.

The exact thing I need to get my mind off Kuroo.

I blast music as I try to find an outfit since Kenma didn't want to go with me and my social anxiety is saying no to going on my own. Once I have my outfit, I text Terushima telling him 'i'm ready to go' He texts me back saying he would be in front of my house in a few minutes.

I put on some chapstick and look at myself one more time in the mirror before going downstairs.

Once Terushima was outside, I ran out the front door and locked it. I turn around and see a smiling boy with his arms wide open.

I smile and walk towards him. I wrap my arms around his waist and he pulls me in tighter.

"You look really good" He says

I blush and look up at him. He wasn't as tall as Kuroo but he was taller than Kenma which made me feel small.

"You do too" I giggle and he takes my hand and intertwines it with his.

I wasn't lying. He did look good. He looked really hot. He had a black hoodie on with an oversized yellow t-shirt on top and some black ripped jeans. A chain hanging from his neck and a cross as an ear piercing.

We go into his car and Terushima drives off to wherever he plans on taking me. We chill in the car while light music plays in the back, us just enjoying each other's presence.

"Are you nervous?" He asks me

"No, not really. Just excited" I say back and show him a smile

He smiles at me and leans in, kissing my cheek. My face immediately going red from the act of affection.

Okay now I am nervous

He kept driving until we stopped in front of this restaurant that sold crepes.

"Crepes?"

"Well, I love crepes and they sell the best type of crepes here with some smoothies so I wanted to bring you. Come on, let's go in"

He pulls us in into the building and we get seated down.

"So?" Terushima says as he sits in front of me