16. Polygony

Have fun :)

Also, disclaimer, don't do drugs unless you can handle them!!! Please. I am in no way encouraging others to smoke but if you already a stoner, then seshh awayyy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhh, goodmorning!" Kai smiles at me as I pass him, walking down the hall.

I groan.

"No?" He asks

"No." I reply, slouching my back and walking very slowly to my next class.

"Are you okay?" He stops walking and puts his hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"No. I feel so nauseous." I frown and hold my stomach.

"Why? Did you eat? Are you sick? You should've stayed home." He looks at me worried.

"Nah, it just...Kuroo got pissed at me and Kenma and made us go sober for a week." I explain my situation, hoping to get some sympathy.

"What did you guys do?" He stands up straight, taking his hand off my forehead.

"We skipped class..." I look up at him, knowing I was gonna get in trouble again.

"Dumb bitch." He turns around and starts walking away to his class.

"HEyYYyY?" I yell out at him.

"Why'd you skip class then?? I should take Kuroo out to eat, I think he takes good care of his kids."

"AhHhHhHhHh!!" I lean my head back, looking up at the ceiling.

"Go to class." He walks away.

I silently curse to myself and start walking towards my classroom again, being late for the third time this week.

Taking a step in, I walk to the back of the class and sit in back of Kenma who had his head down on his desk, using it as a pillow.

I tap him on the shoulder, letting him know I was here. He hums to me in response.

"You okay?" I ask him

"I wanna cry." He whispers to me, not moving from his position.

"I wanna throw up." I tell him

"I'ma kill him today." Kenma states.

"I'll help." I say pulling up my hoodie to do the same thing Kenma was doing.

--------

Kuroo😐
Ayoo, how's the morning!

Me
Fuck off

Thief🏃🥷
Be nice.
Kai told me he saw u this morning, how you feeling?

Addict🍃
Like shit. We didn't eat this morning.

Thief🏃🥷
Yall addicted. Take the breakkkk.

Addict🍃
Stfu and go sober then😐‼️

Thief🏃🥷
Yk what I'm good
Class started, pay attention!
-------

I show my phone to Kenma who rolls his eyes and slams his head back down on his desk. I turn off my phone, putting it away, and wait for class to start.

I hear movement in front of me. I look up and see Kenma turning his chair to face me, his head lays back down on my desk. Using one hand as a pillow and the other being flat out.