3. Two at Once

I had finished cutting and dyeing Kenma's hair. It had rested up to his chin and his brown roots still on top because that was the way he liked it. We were watching A Silent Voice. I haven't watched it but Kuroo had said it would make me cry.

~An hour later~

FuCk I aM cRyInGgGggg

"Why this movie, out of all of them" I cry into Kenma's chest. I was on top of him while both our legs laid on top of Kuro's lap.

Kenma holds me tighter. I wasn't much of a crier. I didn't like to cry but this movie just hit different.

"You know, it's a true story...but the guy actually died in the hospital?" Kuroo says to me

"aHhHhhhhHHhhh" I cry more into Kenma's shoulder

"Why would you say that?" Kenma looks at Kuroo angrily

Kuroo laughs.

"I don't know if thats true, I just wanted to cause a little pain"

"Fuck you, I'm sad" I wipe the tears away and look at the clock. It was 10pm and was getting really late.

"Ugh." I groan getting off my Kenma. "Anyways, I have to go, my mom will beat my ass for being home this late." I try to stand up but Kenma pulls me back closer. I look at him and he just stares at me back.

"Why can't you stay with us again?" He says, his voice low and sweet.

"I stayed last week already and yesterday. My parent's like you guys but I still have a home to get to Kenma"

He looses his grip and stands up from the couch with me. I hug both boys and get my stuff to head back home.

"Want us to walk you?" Kuroo holds my wrist and pulls me from opening the door.

"Kuroo I am fine, it's just across the street"

He lets go.

Why do they even want me here, I am trying to get you alone so that y'all can go make out or something.

I say my last goodbyes and leave the house.

I walk home, feeling the cold weather hit my face.

I unlock the door to my house with my key and walk into my room.

I flop on my bed and pull the covers over me.The movie got me in a sad mood and I just wanted to knock out. I pull out my phone and puts some calming music. My eyes start to close as I drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

"ah...fu...fuckk" I moan out

"That's it baby....I want you louder.."

I feel a hand going up to my neck, gripping it, holding it tight. I clench at the feeling.

"mhmm...yes...more pleasee.."

"Kenma. Go slower. I want to hear her beg."

"no. Please....I want more...pleasee" My breathing gets heavier. I feel someone breathing heavily against my neck. His angelic moans hitting my ear.

The hand on my neck moves and grabs Kenma's hair pulling his head back.

"Ahhh ku...Kuro.."

"Faster."

"oh fuck..." Kenma obeys, his head still being pulled back and his hands pushing down on my hips.