5. Is it different?

~~~(Kuroo's POV)~~~

I look around the room and count down the small children's heads. I only count down 5.

"Hey guys? Where's y/n, Suga, and Daichi?"

No body really knew where they wondered off to so I told the rest to go look for Daichi and Suga while I looked for y/n.

I was looking around the first floor incase she got scared and ran out or something. She's pretty brave so I knew she could handle herself but I still felt uneasy whenever she wasn't around me.

Maybe I just really cared for her and I guess I'm a bit overprotective over her but that's just brotherly love.

I hear some steps close to where the stairs were, so I walk closer, thinking it was Hinata from how fast they sounded.

I turn a corner and get knocked down to the floor. I grab on whatever I can for support so I ended up grabbing the person I fell with.

"Ah shit"

The voice sounding so familiar. I look up to see if y/n was okay but she looked panicky like if she saw something and it scared the fuck out of her.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Uh yea"

Doesn't sound so reassuring to me. I start piling up questions, asking her the reason why she was gone.

"Where were you? Why were you running? Did something happen? Did you get scared? I'm here...I got you, you'll be okay."

I grab her tighter, showing her physically that everything was okay. Her face relaxes like if hearing me worry over her was all she needed.

"Kuroo, I'm fine. Uh...nothing happened...I just heard something and ran down the stairs, that's it."
She says this with a smile but honestly it sounded and even looked faked. She wouldn't lie to me though, I think.

"Hmm alright" is all I say back. I try to look at her to see if she was being truthful but the more I looked into her eyes, the more my heart would beat.

She was panting from the fall and there was sweat dripping down her neck. The look was exotic. Not gonna lie, I could feel my pants getting tighter.

My heart starts beating fast and I can't figure out why. I only felt this way when I was around Kenma.

She doesn't break the eye contact and just stares at me back. A tension builds between us and I start to lean in before I even notice it...but when I do, I don't back up. I had my arm around the back of her waist and I wanted to break the space that was between us.

She leans in closer to me and I start getting more nervous. Too nervous that I freeze for a bit before deciding to actually fucking do it and just kiss her.

As I'm about to do the move, I hear a door slam.

Fuck, that could be anyone including Kenma and I can't let Kenma see me this close with her. I know it was rude of me to do but I push her completely off of me.

Hinata and Kenma come in asking about Suga and Daichi who I totally forgot about. I told them that I didn't know their location and stood up. I walk away from the girl on the floor and walk towards Kenma who then follows me and is followed by y/n. Like little kitten's following their mother.

We walk out of the building and wait until Suga and Daichi catch up to us. It was already dark and I was exhausted somehow, so we decided to say our goodbyes.

Before we leave, I see Tanaka get close up to y/n's ear and whisper something that makes her smile. The fuck did he say to her that made her smile like that?