4. Torn Apart

***********

"We should all get the same tattoos...." Noya suggests.

"No, I'm joking but we should definitely do that one day" Tanaka laughs and continues on for Noya
"There's this abandon building, a couple blocks from the high school that I hear is haunted and I'm tryna go catch some ghost" He smiles, rubbing his hands together.

Jesus fuck I thought it would be something illegal but I am damn glad it wasn't. I ain't tryna get arrested again.

"Fuck it, I'm down" Kuroo says looking at me to see what I will answer

"Uhhh..."

Should I?

fuck yea bad bitch y/n

"Yea sure but you and Kenma will not be 5 feet apart from me"

"I wanna! I wanna!! Kageyama lets go with them, come on!" Hinata starts jumping up and down all excited and still with so much energy.

"If Hinata is doing it, I will too" Kenma smiles at Hinata

"uh well if Hinata goes, I will too" Kageyama gives Kenma a dirty look and Kenma twitches and looks back at Kuroo.

Everyone agreed in the end, not like we wouldn't. We honestly didn't have much to do that we haven't done already. It was always the same cycle.

We started walking to where ever the fuck the place was, everyone excited to see what's coming. I wasn't really scared of ghost or anything. Never experienced anything so I don't really believe in them. Not like I didn't FULLY believe in them, I know theres probably something like the after life or souls or something but I never experienced anything so I won't say I believe just yet...

It ended up being a 30 minute walk to the abandon building which looked torn down as fuck. Tanaka wasn't lying when he said that it looked scary. It did look like it had some demon or something lurking inside.

Even tho I WASN"T SCARED, I felt a chill go up my spine when we started walking towards the torn up place. It was three stories tall, the building being painted in black and grey but most of the paint was scratched off. It had graffiti on every wall and it smelled like rotten. I already hated it but I wasn't gonna run away from it either.

At this point, the sun was setting and it was gonna be dark in a few minutes. With that information I speak up.

"We should hurry, it's gonna be dark soon and I will not get lost in this building because Tanaka and Noya don't know where to go"

I got everyone to agree, well except the two loud boys but thats a given.

Once we were in the building, the sunset was no longer seen. Every thing was torn apart, there was broken desks on the round and just plain trash with pieces of the building all over the place. Mostly what you would expect in an abandoned place.

"EVERYONE COME HERE, I GOT SOMETHING TO SHOW YALL"

Tanaka screams out which scares the living hell out of all of us because we didn't even notice that he was gone and it was so quiet, the unexpected loud noise just frightened the young boys. Yes only the young boys.

We walk up closer to where we heard Tanaka's voice come from. He gets all excited and points at a wall saying "Ta Da!!" all happily.

There was a beautiful graffiti design on the wall. Colors were being mixed in with each other covering the entire wall, a big black beautiful crow in the middle of everything with the word Karasuno at its belly as the large wings are spread out. The light of the unset reflecting the wall through the window making every color pop out.