11. A Surprise

****************

Opening the door, we walked into Kenma's room. "We" as in Kuroo and me because Kenma stood at his doorway looking into his room.

"Okay so the setup, I want it over there on the left corner and the bed in the middle facing the left. Maybe the mini fridge could go over there to the right..."

"Pardon sir?"

"Hell no, you're helping us." Kuroo picks up Kenma from his knees and throws him on the bed. Kenma plops down on the bed hitting his head on the board. He stays still, pretending to be dead.

"KYYYAAANNNMA!!!" Kuroo shakes Kenma roughly on the bed.

"I got tired. I don't want to do this anymore." Kenma groans into his pillow. "We played all day, we can do it tomorrow. I'm slumped."

"You always fall asleep on us when you get high, stop being boring." Kuroo lightly shakes Kenma again.

"Mmmm" Was all Kenma said.

"Where's your paint?" I ask.

"Uh. Downstairs. Kuroo fetch." He lifts his arm and lazily points out the door, moving his wrist up and down.

"I ain't your dog." Kuroo crosses his arms.

"But you'll be a good boy right?" Kenma says.

Kuroo's face gets red instantly and instead of talking back, he turns around and walks out the room.

"What the fuck just happened?" I say, looking at Kenma confused.

"Easiest way to get him to leave." He shrugs and snuggles up to his pillow, letting his hair cover his face.

After a couple of minutes, Kuroo comes back with two buckets of paint and some brushes. Kenma looks up from his pillow and sighs. Kuroo then sets down the paint and walks up to me.

Without saying anything, he leans over me and puts both his hands in my pockets. Feeling around, he takes out his hands and looks at me confused.

"Where's the pen?"

"Ah. Kenma has it." I point to Kenma.

Kenma takes a hit before he throws Kuroo the drug. Kuroo then flipped it around so that the button was facing him. He presses it 3 times, making the color turn red.

"I haven't smoked all day because of the game." He says, inhaling the smoke.

Kenma stands up from the bed and scrolls through his phone, putting on a song. I stood up, walking towards Kenma's shelf full of figurines from different types of games and animes. I started gathering his pop figures, taking everything from the shelf into the bathroom, emptying it completely.

"Kuroo, can you help me out?" I ask him, pointing to the black shelf. He nods and puts down the tapestry he had just taken off the wall.

"1...2......3!" We both lift up the shelf and slowly walk out the room putting it in the hallway.

Kenma had now taken everything off of his bed so that we would be able to move the bed frame.

"Okay...same thing....on the count to 3"

"Ready?" Both Kenma and I nod.

"Okay...1......2.....3"

We lift up his bed frame and scoot closer to the door.

"Uh...how do we?"

"Flip it dumbass."

We try flipping the bed frame straight up so that it'd fit through the door but then again, we can never get things right.