9. Midnight Sesh

"Did you bring the money?"

"Yes, I brought the money. Is that all you care about?" Kuroo flips me off and gets back inside the car.

"Yes" I smile.

Kenma walks in front of me and opens the car's passenger's side door for me, like a gentleman.

"Thank you, kind sir"

He hums in response and gets inside the car.

"So? Where to?"

"Tanaka's" I say

"Okay and what for?" Kuroo asks in a kinda aggressive tone.

"uh- I wanna go say hi. Him and I have been getting really close. I kinda wanna make a move."

No one responds to my joke.

The silence is awkward and Kuroo stares at me intensely.

"I'm kidding, He obviously likes Kiyoko and she obviously likes him back so I ain't getting in the way of that. I just want edibles so that we can chill tonight okay?"

"You piss me off." Kuroo turns away, starting the car up again.

"What? Why? It was just a joke."

"A joke is supposed to be funny." He huffs back at me

"It was funny! Kenma laughed. Right Kenma?"

I turn to look in back of me and face Kenma. Kenma had a puzzled look on his face, staring blankly at the back seat of the car.

"Kiyoko likes him back?"

"Bruh." I face back towards Kuroo.

"Just fucking drive. Y'all stress me." I cross my arms together and lay back against the seat.

"No, no, no, go back to that. How?!" Kenma scoots closer to the front as Kuroo starts driving.

"I don't know? I don't see it but I ain't here to judge" I shrug my shoulders without looking at him. No eye contact is so tough. Yea, I am tough. Suck balls for not matching my energy.

"But if she likes him back then why doesn't she say anything to him?"

This is why you're single

"Because, no offense to Tanaka but the boy needs to grow some stuff. Y'all are way too immature all the time and when she sees that he is ready then she'll tell him. Trust me, we are superior."

"Your god complex is showing a bit too much" Kuroo says

"I don't have a god complex." I say

"Y/n, don't start with me."

"Shut up, your g-spot is in your ass" I argue back.

"Fuck you!"

"Yea, you already lost that one man." Kenma says as he sits back down and grabs his phone, opening up a game.

"Exactly, thank you Kenma. You can't even argue against that." I say cheeky at Kuroo

"Keep talking shit and I will throw your ass to the curb and leave you walking by yourself"

"You can't do that. Kenma will go with me. Right?"

"Nope." Kenma responds.

"Well then," I say "good to know where I stand in your life." I say looking at the road.

"You're welcome."

I connect my phone to the car and start playing some music. It had been forever since the three of us have gone out and vibed to some songs. We laughed and joked around until we got to Tanaka's house. It was a pretty long drive but most of the time, we were dancing and talking shit about everything.