Safe houses

⚠️TW: kidnapping
This was the fourth safe house you had been to in the past week. Due to your risky job as a SHIELD agent and your most known quality of getting kidnapped you had found yourself once again on the run.

"Agent y/l/n we have another mission for you" Maria Hill instructed through the phone as you sat the dimly lit living room of your newest safe house.

"What is it?" You asked wanting more information to finish this mission.

"You will need to find a stolen flash drive. We have tracked it to its location, sending you the coordinates now" Hill told you. "Good luck agent"

You made your way through the busy city to an old clothing warehouse on the outskirts of Queens. Carefully entering the building you grabbed the flash drive as it sat on a table in the empty building.

"Not so fast" a mans voice boomed through the room. Before you could react you were knocked out.

You groaned as you opened your eyes to the bright light shining in through the empty room. Your head hurt like hell as a man spoke out again.

"Hello there, I see you are awake now, I have some questions for you"

"This is the third time I've been kidnapped this week it's getting old" you snapped at your kidnaper. You leaned back in the chair you were tied to and waited.

"What are you doing?" The man asked with growing concern at your calmness.

"Just waiting" you claimed calmly.

"Well we need information that you have and you are going to give it to us!" the man yelled.

"Am I know?" You ask looking at him still calm.

"Yes now who is-?" The man starts to ask until he is suddenly kicked to the side.

"What was that you didn't finish?" Spider-Man asked the guy he had just kicked across the room upon his entry.

"There you are Spider-Man" the guy says standing up.

"In the flesh" he responds with a shrug.

"Um hello?" You say getting his attention.

"Right! Here you go" Spider-Man says cutting the ropes binding you to the chair.

"Thank you for the adventure but I should be going" you said doing a little bow for the kidnaper. You retrieve the flash drive before running out. The masked hero stares at you while you rush out of the warehouse.

"Forget about me?" The man asked earning a quick kick again from Spider-Man before getting tied up.

"Do you have a pen I forgot mine?" Spider-Man asked as he was about to write a note for the cops. "You know what never mind I'll just call them" he decided before swinging outside to make the call.

~~~~~

"Hey did you get the flash drive?" Peter asked entering your new safe house. You hold it up to show him and answer his question without looking at him.

"You know I had that handled" you remind, stepping towards the hero still clad in his suit.

"So you didn't want my help?" He pouted.

"No, your help is always appreciated" you tell him as you pull off his mask to reveal the boy you fell in love with.

"Well agent y/l/n I'd call that a successful mission" he smiled.

"I would too" you smile before kissing him and turning back to your work.

"So whatcha working on now?" He questioned following you over to your computer.

"Oh you know just planning our paradise trip to Tahiti" you tell him.

"Really I didn't know you wanted to go to Tahiti"

"I'm actually trying to crack the data on this drive so that I can send it over to HQ" you state staring at your computer with your fingers typing away.

"Need help?" Peter questioned resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Got it!" You cheer with a smile. "Now that I'm finally finished this mission I can send these records over to SHIELD and they can clean up the rest." you tell your boyfriend, happy that you can go home in a few hours and not have to worry about staying in safe houses or getting kidnapped.

Well not anymore than usual.

——————————————————
Question of the day: who is your favourite SHIELD agent? (Can be from agents of SHIELD or the MCU movies.)

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I have many more prepared for you and I can't wait for you to read them!
~your friendly neighbourhood wattpader

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I have many more prepared for you and I can't wait for you to read them!~your friendly neighbourhood wattpader