Just one party

A/n: you are both in collage or university.

"Hey girl your coming to my party tomorrow right?" Liz asked as you walked to class together.

"I'll try to, but you know how much homework we'll probably have" you laugh.

"What is with you and homework? You have all weekend" she complains with a huff.

"I know, but if there is going to be drinking I'd rather have my homework done so that I won't have to worry about it Sunday." You explain your reasoning.

"Alright whatever, I'll see you there" Liz waves as you go your separate ways to class

"Hey y/n did you hear about lizs party?" Ned asked as you took your seat next to him.

"Yes I was just talking to her about it"

"Your totally going right?" He asked clearly winking to Peter who sat behind you.

"I don't know, I have to finish my homework first"

"But we are in college y/n who cares about homework, we got invited to a college party!" Ned cheers.

"Actually, I care about homework too" Peter cuts in causing you both to turn around and face him.

"Wow you two are perfect for each other" Ned claims as you both gain a light pink shade to your cheeks.

"Ned!" Peter scolds, but before Ned can reply the teacher starts the lesson.

~~~~~

"Hey y/n ready to go to the party?" Ned calls knocking on your door.

"I thought I told you, I have homework" you scold, opening your door to face the two boys waiting for you.

"Please y/n it's just one party" Peter begged with his puppy dog eyes causing you to cave and laugh.

"Alright fine just give me a minute to grab my things" you tell them, leaving the door open for them to follow you inside.

"Whoa what's with the bag?" Peter asked as you carried out your backpack.

"Oh Liz said I could stay the night at her place if I went to her party that way I don't have to worry about coming back here especially if there is going to be drinking which knowing Liz, there is." You explain before motioning towards the door. "Shall we?"

Both boys stood up and walked with you to the house party just a few blocks away.

"Looks like we are here!" You shout over the loud music as you approach the house with lots of people dancing around. You follow the boys inside and go separate directions as Liz pulls you away from them.

"Hey girl I thought you weren't gonna make it" Liz shouted over the music.

"Well I finished my homework but you can thank Peter and Ned for getting me to come" you tell her with a laugh.

"Well I'm glad you came I have lots of fun games for us to play" she dragged you to a room full of people crowded around a game.

~~~~~

"Hey Ned have you seen Peter?" You question finally getting away from Liz for a moment.

"Uh no sorry last I saw him he was in the living room playing truth or dare with Flash and some others" Ned told you while happily petting Liz's dog in a quiet room.

"Alright thanks" you wave as you leave and hear a loud crash from the living room. "Oh god Peter" you sigh running towards the chaos.

Once you arrive at the scene you find Flash punching Peter and pushing him into a wall. Peters about to punch back when you step in.

"Enough! The both of you! Peter let's go!" You shout, pulling Peter by the sleeve of his shirt as the crowd dispersed.

"Woah woah, where are we going?" The drunken boy asked, voice slurred.

"I am taking you home" you tell him with a sigh as you try to find Ned again.

"Hey Ned I'm going to take Peter home are you going to be okay by yourself?" You asked the boy wearing a hat, through the crowd of students once you found him.

"Yeah I'll call my mom to come pick me up" he shouted over the loud music gaining a thumbs up from you.

"Alright Pete, let's get you home" you tell the drunk boy softly as you help him down the steps to lizs house.

"But I don't wanna go home" Peter complained like a child.

"Well that sucks doesn't it?" You snap back sassily.

After a long cold walk you finally made your way back to the Parkers apartment. You dig through Peters pockets as he has an arm over your shoulder to keep himself up. Your hands finally find his keys and you open the door.

"Hey Pete your back early." May commented as you pulled the boy into the living room to see her. "Oh my, what's wrong?" May asked as her nephew was looking around like a lost child.

"Peter got drunk" you explain simply to his mother figure.

"Well thank you so much for bringing him home y/n, I'll call your mom you can stay for the night, it's too late to be walking home by yourself"

"Alright I'm gonna go tuck him in" you tell her, leading Peter to his room. "Okay Pete I need you to get changed while I get ready for bed" you tell him, handing him a pair of PJ pants and a tee shirt.

You exit his room to go brush your teeth and put your PJs on but when you return you find Peter standing still staring at the ceiling.

"Hey Pete what's wrong?" You ask gaining his attention as he shakes his head.

"Wha- oh nothing" he claims.

"Alright why didn't you put your shirt on?" You question noticing he was still holding the shirt in his hand.

"It's too hot" he groans.

"Alright then get into bed" you order, tucking him in. But as you turn to walk away he grabs your wrist and yanks you in next to him, holding you close to his chest.

"Stay" was the only thing he said before you heard the soft snores coming from the boy.

"How cute" May smiled as she watched the two sleeping kids all cuddled up in the small bed.

——————————————
Question of the day: do you go to party's often?

Go read my Bucky x reader story 'Battle scars' the first four chapters are up now!