What did you do?

TW⚠️: blood/ wounds

"You two are remarkably behaved tonight, what did you do?" Tony, your father, looked to you and Peter and you were both cuddled up simply watching your favourite movie.

"N-nothing sir" Peter stutters to your father as he stands over you with an intimidating form.

"Peter" you scold nudging him in the side at his terrible lying ability's.

"Sorry" he winced.

"Alright spill or I will make Nat force it out of you both" Tony threatens with a raised eyebrow. You both sighed, looking at each other before starting the story of what you had gotten into today.

~earlier that day~

"Y/n you can't just skip school because you feel like it" Peter chases you down the empty hallways of your school, classes in session

"Are you going to stop me from going on this mission?" You asked, crossing your arms as you pulled yourself to a stop, facing Peter as he blocked your path to the exit.

"No" he sighs, knowing he won't win an argument with you and that you are only trying to do good.

"Good then we are on the same page" you start to walk again, brushing past him swiftly.

"But you aren't going alone" he jogs to catch up and walk beside you.

"Peter" you start in a warning tone.

"Are you going to stop me from helping my girlfriend take down bad guys?" He asked in the same tone you had asked him in earlier.

"Fine let's go" you let out a huff as you both exit the side doors of the school. "How could I forget about the fence?" You asked yourself with a frustrated sigh as you were both blocked in by a tall metal fence. "Looks like we will have to walk around front"

"Not so fast, I can get us over this" Peter smirks, taking a step closer to you with a gleam in his brown eyes.

"Peter, no" you try, but he snakes an arm around your waist and pulls you close. He shoots you a grin as you hold him close, allowing him to jump you both over the fence that had once blocked your path. As you stepped away from him with a glare he looked at you with a cheeky smile. "I hate you" you joke, shoving him back.

"Is that so?" He asks, lips hovering over your own.

"Yup" you state, turning away from the boy who is now pouting as he follows behind you.

"Hey that's not fair!" He calls after you.

~~~

"So you skipped school?" Tony asks, not believing that was the worst thing to happen today with you two.

"That wasn't all" Peter continued.

~~~

"Y/n watch out!" Peter called out as you were grabbed by the bad guy and had a knife held against your throat. You let out a gasp and backed up was the man pulled you along with him, cold metal touching your throat lightly.

"Don't come any closer" they ordered, stepping backwards and taking you with them even farther from Spider-Man. "Tell us what we want to know and I'll let her go"

"Don't Spider-Man!" You cried out as tears of fear stained your cheeks, thinking that Peter was going to have to watch you die.

"It's okay" he promised quietly, looking into your scared eyes even though you couldn't see his through the mask. "The location of the secret base is the pizza shop on 48th street" he carefully told them, not breaking eye contact with you as a way to keep you and him both calm.

"No!" You screamed before a sharp pain was punched into your stomach.

"No!" Peter mimicked your scream, running towards you as fast as he could. He had slid to catch you just in time as the villains ran out of the alley leaving you both alone. "No, no, no. Y/n, please stay with me" he begged, putting pressure on your wound but also staining his suit in your blood.

"I'm here" you carefully cupped his cheek as he picked you up and swung you back to the compound. "No, we have to stop them." You told Peter weakly. "They can't get away"

"I'll find them later, right now you are my only priority."

You landed inside the compound where Peter snuck you into the empty medical bay, flicking on the bright florescent lights and making you squint your eyes at the sudden change of brightness.

"Pete, you have to stop them. Leave me, I'll be fine" you tried to talk some sense into Peter but he was having none of it.

"No, I'm not leaving you, not until I know that you are safe" he refused with the shake of his head. He set you down on the cot and pulled off his mask, searching furiously through the room to find the supplies he needed to save you from bleeding out. As he patched you up his heart dropped every time your winced in pain. "Get some rest, I'll be right back" he kissed your forehead before pulling him mask over his face again and jumping out of the window, rushing to catch the men who had hurt you.

~~~

"So you got stabbed?" Tony asked with growing anger "How could you let my daughter get stabbed?" He shouted to the brunette beside you as he sunk into you a bit more, intimidated by your father.  "How are you here? Why are you not in bed resting?" Your father seethed as you looked up at him from the couch.

"She refused to stay in bed" Peter explained simply. "So we compromised. I'll do everything for her if she stays still on the couch."

"Fine but if she gets any worse or if anything like this happened again, I will kill you kid" Stark pointed to Peter aggressively.

"Y-yes, sir" Peter gulped in fear. With a nod Tony stomped off leaving you alone to continue your movie.

—————————————————————
Question of the day: what's your favourite movie?

I apologize for not posting an imagine yesterday I was really busy and am still trying to get into the routine of writing and posting imagines everyday. To make up for this is will be posting a second imagine in a few hours!