Abort mission

You had been the newest addition to the avengers because of your invisibility powers. Tony Stark had found out about you when you had been saved from the red room program by Natasha Romanoff. The red room had experimented on you until they gave you your powers, then they tried to figure out how exactly they had done it. Tony Stark was now showing you around your new home, the avengers compound.

"So that's pretty much it" he finished his tour in the living room. Just as he finished speaking a young boy ran in yelling with excitement.

"Mr Stark! Mr Stark! So I was swinging over here when I stopped to help a nice old lady with directions to the nearest bus terminal when she decided to buy me a churro for helping her!" The boy excitedly claimed not noticing your presence yet.

"That's nice kid, there's someone I want you to meet. This is y/n the newest addition to the avengers I'm hoping you'll make her feel at home here" Tony said with a wink.

"Oh uh yeah hi I'm Parker Peter I mean Peter Parker" he stuttered nervously as he stuck his hand out for you.

"Hey Peter I'm y/n" you introduced taking his hand in yours and shaking it.

"Just kiss already" Sam groaned from the couch where he and Bucky were previously fighting for the remote while Natasha had it the whole time.

"Just ignore them!" Nat called from her spot, knowing you might still feel unsafe after your time in the red room

"Well I'm gonna go get settled in" you laugh it off making your way towards your shared room with Wanda. "Hey Wanda" you smile entering the room to find her watching sitcoms. You had met her as soon as you were brought to the compound and instantly became close friends.

"Hey y/n I hear you've met Peter" she smirks.

"Where did you hear that?"

"Vision told me before you came up here" she explains.

"Well yeah, I just met him"

"So what do you think of him?" Wanda asked eagerly sitting criss crossed on her bed as you unpacked your things.

"I mean he's nice and kinda cute" you blush remembering the boy you had just met.