Cookie baking with the avengers

⚠️PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL NO WAY HOME ON THIS STORY. I will not be posting spoilers for a while and if I do I will be sure to put a warning on it, but for those of you who have seen it please do not spoil it on this story for people who havent seen it yet!⚠️

A/N: you are the daughter of Clint Barton

"Dad!" You rushed downstairs in the avengers compound to find your father seated in the living room, playing a game of Avengers guess who with Natasha.

"Hey kid" Natasha smiled over at you. You jumped over the back of the couch, landing beside her as you looked to your dad with a glint in your eyes that he could tell you were up to something.

"What are you thinking?" He turned his attention to you.

"Are you Thor?" Natasha asked, still completely focused on the game.

"Yes, wait how'd you know?" He looked to his best friend who had won the game once again.

"A spy never reveals her secrets" she claimed with a shrug. "Now, what's up?" She faced you with interest for your idea.

"We should bake cookies with all of the avengers" you suggested simply.

"Really?" Your father raised his eyebrows, not believing your idea was as simple as it sounded.

"Yeah, Peter said he wanted to do it too. He went out for supplies" you explained.

"Looks like we are making cookies" Natasha commented. "I'll gather the others"

~~~

"Add one tablespoon of butter" Bruce read out the recipe.

"One tablespoon! Not one cup!" Your father shouted at the Asguardian who had been put in charge of putting together the ingredients for the sugar cookies.

Natasha beside you laughed as you were reading out the recipe to your boyfriend Peter. You looked over at the others with a loud laugh at the commotion behind you.

"Just keep reading" Tony told you, shaking his head in annoyance towards the other group.

"Add one cup of molasses" you told Peter, Natasha handing him the molasses to put in the bowl.

"Thor, what are you doing?" Steve questioned from where he, Bucky and Sam were putting together some supplies to decorate the cookies.

"I'm mixing!" The god of thunder shouted back.

"Okay, you're done" your dad stated, taking the bowl from Thor. "Your up kid" he called you over to take over Thors job.

"What? No, I need my reader" Peter complained with a whine.

"Sorry Peter, Nat will read it out to you" you gave him a wave, walking off to save the sugar cookies from being ruined.

~~~

"It looks like you!" Thor showed Tony the gingerbread cookie he had decorated to look like him.

"I see the resemblance" Tony commented blankly.

"It looks just like you mister Stark" Peter smiled from beside you, clearly seeing how bad the cookie looked.

"You know what, kid?" Tony pointed the frosting knife at him.

"Woah" Natasha stole the knife from his hand, acting like she was protecting you when really she was just tired of waiting.

"Look at my cookie" Peter told you, holding up the gingerbread man that looked like you.

"Aww, look at mine" you held up the sugar cookie with his Spider-Man logo. You kept eye contact as you took a bite out of it, watching his reaction.

"Hey!" Peter pouted.

"No eating the cookies yet!" Steve scolded.

"But why?" Thor pouted, having just shoved an entire cookie in his mouth, crumbs falling out.

"Having fun?" Peter looked to you with his question, watching as if you were the only person in the world.

"Yeah, I always have fun with you" you smiled, planting a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Woah" your dad started as he had seen.

——————————————————
Question of the day: what is your favourite type of cookie?