Memories

"Guys where's y/n?" Captain America asks through coms, noting that you have been quiet for a while now.

"She's supposed to be finding any prisoners" Tony reply's. But as soon as he stops speaking your scream echos through the base. "Y/n" your father gasps.

Your dad, Tony Stark had officially made you an avenger and this was your seventh mission with the team. Your father was worried about taking you along but he knew you could handle yourself.

"Mr Stark what was that?" Peter asked with worry filling his voice as he fought a dozen hydra soldiers outside.

"That was y/n kid, I need you to find her" Tony ordered, knowing the only other person who would care more than him would be Peter Parker, your boyfriend.

"On it" he states with a new determination as he webbed up the rest of the agents and made his way inside. "Y/n!" He called, carefully walking through the halls.

Another scream sounded out from behind the closed door at the end of the hall. Spider-Man ran down and kicked the door open to find you trapped in a chair with a machine around your head. Three men where running out the back door but he only cared about getting to you. He punched the man operating the machine and knocked him out.

"I got her" Peter reported to the rest of the avengers.

"Good job kid, get her on the Quinn jet we will meet you there once we've finished up" Steve instructed.

"Oh god y/n" Peter worried holding your head in his hands as your eyes fluttered shut. "Come on please stay with me" he pleaded desperately as you came in and out of consciousness. He gently picked you up bridal style and carried you to the Quinn jet where Natasha was waiting with Bruce.

"What happened?" Nat asked rushing over to help the boy she treated like a son.

"I don't know, she was screaming and when I found her she was in some sort of machine" he explained.

"Oh no" the woman gasped, looking at the young girl laying asleep.

"Oh no what? What's wrong?" Peter panicked pulling off his mask to look the woman in the eye.

"Nothing, we'll need to run some tests when we get back to see if she has any injury's or damage" Natasha covers up sternly.

~~~

"The brain scans came back" Bruce announced as he entered the common room where the others were waiting nervously.

"And?" Your dad asks, pushing him to continue.

"And she is suffering from memory loss. Hydra used a machine to brainwash her but because it didn't finish the job it only wiped her memory's. It will take some time and she may never fully remember everything but in theory if we ease her back into her life and maybe tell her story's of her life, she might remember" the man explained sadly to his team.

"So she won't remember us? She won't remember me?" The brown haired boy you had grown to love asked with tears welling up in his eyes. Tony pat his shoulder as the kid collapsed into his chest, sobbing at the news.

~~~

"Hey y/n, you might have a lot of questions and hopefully we can help answer them but first I would like to explain your situation" Bruce starts after you had woken up. "You had been in an accident which left you with a type of brain damage. Some of your memory's have been erased, now we can possibly help you to remember some things but there's also a possibility where you won't remember things." He continued. You nodded along in silence, somehow trusting this man you had never met before.