Crashing the fight

Y/h/n- your hero name

The bell rings signalling the end of the school day. Jumping out of your seat you rush out of the class and towards the nearest door but instead of opening the door when you turn the corner, you crash into a boy.

"I-I'm sorry" the boy apologized picking up the books you had both dropped in your rush to leave the building.

"I guess we should both watch where we are going" you state with a laugh, picking up your books and turning away.

"Wait I didn't get your name" the shy boy called after you.

"It's y/n!" You called back, continuing to walk away backwards.

"I uh I'm p-Peter!" He shouts as you wave and rush off again leaving the shy boy with a silly smile plastered onto his face.

—————————

You had a knack for getting yourself into tricky situations and tonight was no different. As usual you were flying around New York looking to stop crime and make the city safer. You had noticed a particularly sketchy man enter an abandoned building on the outskirts of town. Following him you noticed he held a case in his hand as he exited the car.

"This should be good" you tell yourself with a smirk before jumping down to follow him inside. "Watcha got there?" You asked the man as you jumped in through the broken window.

"Wouldn't you like to know darling" he taunts with a smirk.

"Yeah I would actually, that would make this a lot easier for the both of us"

"Oh darling I like to do things the hard way"

"Call me that one more time see what happens" you threaten.

"Oh is that a threat?" The bad guy asks.

"No, it's a promise" you state, you are about to fight the guy when a body is thrown into yours. "What the hell?" You yell pushing the boy off.

"Sorry—wait who are you?" The boy in blue and red spandex asks you.

"I'm y/h/n" you state proudly.

"Well I'm here to save you now stand back while I take care of this guy" the boy orders you.

"Woah what? I don't need to be saved and I can take care of this guy on my own, kid" you snap at him in a sassy tone.

"It's Spider-Man to you and I'm pretty sure I just saved you from this guy so maybe you should let me handle this" he suggests.

"Wow you really are so self centered that you can't let someone else be the hero for once" you cross your arms.

"Well this has been fun darling but I must be going" the bad guy waves before trying to make his escape.

"Oh I don't think so" you say blasting energy at him before running out on your own. "I hope you can handle clean up" you call to Spider-Man as you fly out the same way you came in.

"Wow, what a girl" he sighs staring off as you fly away before webbing up the bad guy.

—————————————-
Question of the day: if you could have any superpower what would it be?

—————————————-Question of the day: if you could have any superpower what would it be?