Best doctor

⚠️TW: blood
Over the past few weeks you had been receiving lots of visits from you best friend and queens very own superhero, Spider-Man.

But this night was different from the rest, something felt off.

You are sitting at your desk late at night doing English homework when suddenly you hear a familiar soft knock on your window. Knowing exactly who it is you rush over and pull open the glass, bringing in all the cold night air of New York.

"Hey can I come in?" Spider-Man asked you as he was kneeling on your fire escape. You nod letting him into your room until you notice the red liquid dripping from him.

"Oh god your bleeding" you gasp as you help him inside your warm room. He uses you as a crutch over to your bed where he lays down. "Here uhh sit down I'll be back with the first aid kit" you say rushing towards the door. "Oh and I'm gonna need you to take off your suit" you call back stopping momentarily in the doorway. He chuckles lightly while pulling off the webbed mask.

You had no idea that he would get hurt this badly being Spider-Man and you certainly didn't think he would come to you of all people for medical help

You return with a first aid kit and other supplies to help clean up the masked hero who showed up at your window late at night. Closing the door you set down the kit and opened it up to begin cleaning him up.

"So are you gonna tell me how this happened?" You ask dabbing a wet cloth on his large cut.

"Well I may have ran into some trouble with the vulture" he explains nervous as to how you would react. He stared at your face measuring your reaction.

"Seriously Pete and you didn't think to call for backup you could have been killed these wounds are really bad." You scold him as you pull out more supplies.

"I love you too" he laughs sarcastically.

"Well I'm glad he didn't hurt your sense of humour" you joke. "But seriously Pete you could have gotten very badly injured"

"But I didn't and I have the best doctor in the world" he smiles looking up at you before wincing in pain as you continue to clean his wound. "Ouch" he groans quietly looking back at you.

"Well if you had called for backup or been more careful maybe this wouldn't hurt as much" you snapped at him, unable to control your emotions at the sight of the injured boy.

"I was being careful," he claimed, trying to sound tough. You raised your eyebrows as he folded and sighed. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought this problem to you" Peter tries to stand up.

"Where do you think you're going?" You ask standing in his way.

"Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it but I should be getting out of your way"

"Not with those injuries" you argue.

"Look y/n, I really love you and all but-" Peter starts.

"Wait what?" You ask with wide eyes.

"I said, I should be going" he tries to cover up his mistake.

"No before that"

"I uh I don't know wh-what you mean" he stutters nervously trying to get past you.

"Peter Benjamin Parker what did you say?" You ask with a seriousness to your tone. As he freezes in front of the window, you watch him turn around with your arms crossed.

"Alright you caught me, I'm in love with you y/n, I have been since the first day were we partnered up in science class but I've been too nervous to tell you and now I've just told you by accident because I'm hurt and not thinking clearly. And why aren't you saying anything?" Peter rambles nervously to you, stopping only to hear your reaction.

"Peter sit down" you tell him in a softer tone. He does as you say quickly and quietly then he looks up to face you shyly.

"I-I'm sorry" he stutters.

"Don't be but please never pull a stunt like that again Peter because I love you too and I can't watch you come visit me in the middle of the night covered in blood and bruises" you explain calmly.

"Wait you love me?" He asks excitedly. You simply nod until you are suddenly lifted off the ground. Peter had jumped up in all his excitement, picked you up and swung you around. "Ow" he groans quickly placing you on the ground once more.

"Pete are you alright?" You ask with worry lacing your voice, raising your hand to his chest lightly

"Yeah just maybe you should finish patching me up" he chuckles to cover his pain.

"Dr y/n is at your service" you say continuing to clean up the boy who is now your boyfriend.

———————————————-
Question of the day: how would you react if Spider-Man showed up injured at your window?

Friendly reminder to go check out my other books 'Diana the lost hero' and 'the hero and the agent' I am posting the last chapter of 'the hero and the agent' tomorrow so go read the story now!