Welcome 🕷❤️

This story is filled with Spider-Man/Peter Parker imagines. I will be posting some based off prompts I've found or story's I've came up with but I'll also be taking requests.

You can request through the comments or messages or on my conversation page. If you request I will give you credit and post it as soon as possible. I will not write smut! If you would like to request a part two to a chapter just comment your request on that chapter and I will get to it right away, if I write a part two the second part will go after the first in order. I will also consider writing an imagine based off a song, tv episode or movie depending on what it is. I would appreciate it if you would tell me as much information as you want to be included in the story request so that I know what you want to read!

Example request: Peter Parker imagine, Tony stark is y/n father, she meets Peter at stark tower and recognizes him as y/n best friend from school. (More detail would be most appreciated)

Example form (optional to use just for reference on how to request):
Peter Parker, Spider-Man or both?
Daughter of anyone? (Tony stark, Thor, black widow?)
Prompt dialogue?
Setting?
Main plot?

I will give trigger warnings at the beginning of every chapter that requires them. If I possibly forget some type of trigger warning let me know and I will fix it right away!

Please let me know if I should add photos and gifs to the imagines or just leave them as only words.

I hope you all enjoy the story and I would really appreciate it if you could comment feedback or vote. I will gladly accept feedback and constructive criticism to make my story better and I encourage you to point out any mistakes or things I can do as a writer to make the story better for you as reader.

Updates will hopefully be made every day!

Don't forget to check out my other books that you might like:
The hero and the agent (Spider-Man x reader) this book is about y/n Fitzsimmons who is an agent of shield but now has to adapt to life in New York with her older sister Alya and the masked hero of queens.

Thank you very much, your friendly neighborhood wattpader!