Late night studying

A/n-you are Neds twin sister

"Hey sis you'll never guess who's coming over tonight!" Ned cheered excitedly as he rushed into the dinning room.

"Hmm let me guess, Peter" you tell him with sarcasm.

"How'd you know?" Your brother sighs, taking the seat across from you.

"He's like your only friend and you've been talking about this all week" you explain to him with your own sigh.

"So are you gonna be here after school?"

"No I have to work at Delmars after school then I have a science test to study for when I get home"

"So you aren't going to make any time for your boyfriend" Ned teased earning a kick from you under the table.

"He's not my boyfriend" you groan. You have been crushing on your brothers friend Peter Parker since the eighth grade and your twin brother had been shipping it since the eighth grade.

"Whatever you say" your brother winks at you causing you to groan as you stand up from the table.

"Well I'm meeting up with MJ before school, I'll see you later!" You call, grabbing your bag and making your way outside where you bumped into someone.

"Oh uh hey y/n" the familiar voice of your crush sounded out.

"Hey Pete, what are you doing here?" You asked.

"He is here to walk with me to school, no need to be jealous" Ned taunted as you glared at him.

"Well I should go meet up with MJ anyway" you started walking away with a wave.

"Bye y/n!" Peter called after you, causing your cheeks to heat up and your heart to flutter.

~~~

"Hey, there's my favourite worker!" Mr Delmar cheered as you entered the shop after school with your famous smile.

"There's my favourite boss!" The two of you laugh as you make your way behind the counter, throwing your bag down in the back room.

"Hey can you handle this customer? I have to take the trash out!" Your boss called as you made you way to the front, tying your apron around your waste as you passed the man.

"Yeah! Hello- you" you glare at your brother as he stood on the other side of the counter with Peter.

"You know y/n, you should really be nicer to your costumers" Ned smirked as you rolled your eyes, knowing Delmar was a part of their plan too, whatever there plan is.

"Fine, what can I get for you?" You put on a fake smile for your brother.

"Uh I'll have the usual" Peter said.

"And I'll have my usual" Ned chimed in.

"One number five with pickles, smushed down flat and a number six coming right up" you pushed yourself off the counter and made your way to make the sandwiches, unaware of the brown haired boy watching you.  "Here you go!" You turned around with the sandwiches.

"Thanks" Peter smiled, handing you the money for them.

"Oh uh sis, what time will you be home tonight?" Ned asked before leaving the store.

"Well I have to work here until 6 then I have to study at the library for a science test, so probably around 9, why?"

"Just wondering" he replied with a shrug.

"Uh y/n you can study at your apartment you know?" Peter started.

"With you two watching Star Wars and being loud? No thanks" you laugh.