Little Spider-Man

A/n: this story is based off the song 'little lion man' by Mumford and sons (linked above)
TW⚠️: mentions of death and torture.

72 hours ago

"Hey Pete you might want to come look at this!" You call to your boyfriend in your shared apartment as he got home from work. The news was showing a new report of the mass breakout from Ryker's prison also known as the raft as it was a prison in the middle of the waters just outside of New York.

"What's up y/n?" He asked entering the living room, only to suddenly stop at the sight on the tv

"What's up y/n?" He asked entering the living room, only to suddenly stop at the sight on the tv. "Looks like I gotta go to my night job" he sighs giving you a quick kiss on the forehead before moving to put his suit on, knowing many of his past villains would have escaped and he was the only one who could put them back.

"Peter!" You call, making him look back at you before swinging out the window. "Be safe" you smile with reassurance.

"Always" he nods before swinging off.

"Well, well, well, look who's all alone now" an evil voice sounded through your apartment soon after Peter left.

"Who's there?" You ask, gasping when your eyes lay on the green smoke filling the room.

Before you can react a dozen of Spider-Men are grabbing onto you and pulling you down into the darkness. That was the last thing you remembered before waking up in the all too familiar abandoned warehouse.

"You can't keep me here, Spider-Man will save me!" You shout to anyone who will listen.

"And that's exactly what we want" the villain known as doctor octopus claimed walking out of the darkness on his extra arms. He had once been the renowned scientist Doctor Otto Octavius and Peters mentor.

You were tortured and beat over the next few days until Spider-Man was caught in battle with sandman and the vulture.

"Your coming with me pretty, we are going to pay your little friend Spider-Man a visit" the green goblin laughed as he pulled you onto his glider. You were dropped onto the ground of the battle field in front of your boyfriend bringing tears to his eyes at the sight.

"Y/n? Y/n! No!" He shouted rushing to your side.

"Pete" you tried to speak bringing your hand to his masked face.

"Don't speak, I'll get you home" he promised picking up your limp body and carrying it home as fast as he could.

It has now been two days since you returned home and Peter had not left your side. The sinister six were still terrorizing New York as the masked hero was at home caring for the girl he loves. Today you had been so close to convincing him to go back and lock them up but the thought of leaving you again scared him the most.

"Peter relax" you tell the boy pacing around your shared room in a red and blue webbed suit. He ran a shaky hand through his hair as you watched him fall apart from the bed.